You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Unauthorised images are seen at ISC members profile pages

Dear ISC,
    It is observed that unauthorized images are seen at ISC members' profile pages. Will the admin do a check and take necessary action to get them removed or replaced by the member's photo?
    I noticed the same too, especially since it happened after I posted the thread that won me a special prize for the TOW. Profile pics disappeared, names got shortened.

Good to see that some people took notice of the cautionary message that I had posted and have attempted to conceal their identity. I see it as an attempt to distance themselves from their digital footprint.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

The admin has already taken note of such profiles and necessary action is being taken as per the procedure that is practiced in such cases.
    As has been reiterated many times, everyone needs to feel responsible enough to adhere to the guidelines instead of violating them intentionally and leaving it to the decision of the admin or the editors.

“Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Even after 12 hours, I could still see the unauthorized image (words only) hanging on the member's profile page.
    No life without Sun

Good to see the unauthorized profile image removed from the profile page of concerned member I reported against.
    No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.