You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Reached Platinum, now what next!

I am really feeling happy to mention here that I am now a Platinum member of this ISC family. It took around 4 years and 3 months for me to reach here. It is the highest level one can achieve in ISC and now I am thinking about what next! What could be the next destination!

Not yet decided but it is for sure that I will be continuing my journey here crossing new milestones...
    I would like to thanks all the members including editors who guided me, supported me and appreciated me at times which boosted me to contribute more and more.
    Congrats to reach New milestone. I am a new member here and trying hard to become gold member in this month. Hope so I do that soon with the blessings of the members and editors.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations. I welcome you to the platinum club. Your hard efforts never failed to reward. Please feel proud of being a Platinum member, and continue your journey with same tempo and spirit. Padmini, a name I always remember. Proud to see you in my group of platinum members. May God bless you.
    No life without Sun

Welcome to the Platinum member club. Hardly few members are present in this level and you are the youngest. Our site does not have further elevation. But only thing what you have the task is to retain the position. That you must be regular and if you wont contribute the minimum level presence , then there are every chance to get demoted to diamond level. So be regular, contribute your contents and be in the limelight by winning awards and rewards to which you are eligible and has the niche to grab the same. Your hard work brought this fame as the journey from diamond to platinum is tedious.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

A great milestone, congrats. Reaching platinum level in 4-5 years is a remarkable achievement and is a testimony to sustained creative contributions in ISC.

Keep contributing and sustain your pace that is what can be best done at this juncture.

All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to you Padmini. Wish you much more success in ISC and your personal front too. You are one of the silent performers here and best wishes to you on reaching this much-coveted milestone.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

My hearty congrurulations to you on the eve of your entry to the Platinum - club. Your sustained effort has led to achieve this status. Hope, you would continue your journey in the similar way providing the readers with your informative contributions.
    My best wishes to you on reaching a coveted milestone.

Congratulations! It is because of your continuous effort and useful contribution you have reached the milestone. Of course the next destination would be to continue your work in the same pace. This is a knowledge sharing platform and with your vast experience the other members who are yet to reach a milestone can gain immensely. The more you will contribute the more we will be benefited. Wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations. Your sustained hard work has given you the distinction. Hope you will continue your hard work and retain the platinum membership by scoring the required minimum points as per the requirement. I hope your journey will be fruitful and rewarding in the days to come. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Ms. Padmini on her achieving the Platinum shield. I hope she would contribute more in various sections and sub-sections of ISC in the coming days.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Many congratulations Padmini on becoming a part of the Platinum Club! It is not an easy task. Don't be worried about the next step. You should be more concerned about how your contributions are evaluated rather than what is waiting for you after this milestone. Keep contributing quality posts, in whichever section you prefer, and do well. Let others miss you 'when your name does not appear in ISC; I think that is more important.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Hearty congratulations, Miss Padmini. You deserved this upgradation. Still you can continue to be a good contributor to this ISC site. Also you can help others, especially the new comers utilising and sharing your experiences here. A big salute to you.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations to you on achieving an important milestone. Hope you continue to grow further in ISC with your consistent efforts and hard work.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• Sign In to post your comments