You must Sign In to post a response.
Such threads which are confusing cannot be allowed.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The Delhi CM’s Tweet on UP encounter # what’s your view?

Giving below is the translated version of what the CM of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal commented in his Tweet,

"Vivek was a Hindu. Why did they kill him then? BJP leaders are raping Hindu girls all over the country. Remove curtains from your mind. BJP is not the well-wisher of Hindus. They won't even think for two minutes before killing all the Hindus in order to get power".

The below is the another statement from the wife of the victim,
    "Please do not connect everything to faith and religion……that Kejriwal has no idea about what she is going through & there should not be any politics over her husband's death"

In the meantime, an FIR has been filed against the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief, Arvind Kejriwal by the state BJP spokesperson and lawyer Ashwini Upadhyay on grounds of promoting enmity on the basis of caste & religion & for defaming BJP leaders.

Don't you feel that once apologized for his confused mindset for opposing the PM Modi, he is again crossing the limits which again will land him in trouble?
    Arvind Kejriwal is not a seasoned politician. He lacks maturity as a politician. He acted well to grab the power. People blindly voted for him. Now the Delhites have realized their mistake of choosing a wrong person as CM of Delhi. I would say that AAP is a corrupt party to account. The leader doesn't think well before he speaks or writes. I think, BJP will take stern action against the CM for his ill-fitting tweets.
    No life without Sun

After Anna Hazare left him lurch, he was not having the right advisers and he is making mistake after mistake and then seek the apology. The educated Delhi voters are cursing themselves for having elected the most controversial CM of all time and he has done nothing for the welfare always had the time to take on BJP. Now this episode has once again made him exposed to the voters , that he can talk anything non sense at the happening of any incident without verifying the facts. Good that family of Vivek has disowned the comments made by Delhi CM Kejriwal and good that BJP suing him for his outrage.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

These so-called secular leaders would go on playing communal cards everywhere, and blame BJP for every communal incident. Despite every effort to blame BJP, common people, whom the secular-liberal leaders and intelligentsia despise, no longer get convinced by such propaganda. This type of comment exposes these seculars more and more.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

It is not for the first time we are hearing such remarks from the CM of Delhi. His single point agenda is to criticise BJP. It is not correct to link everything with religion and communities. When these leaders talk whatever they like, the citizens will never trust those statements and use their wisdom to know the facts. The statement shows the lack of understanding about the mindset of the people by these leaders. It is good if these leaders try to criticise the ruling party constructively. But I feel it will never happen.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr. SuN has remarked that Kejriwal is not a seasoned politician. Many people like me feel that he is an extremely shrewd politician who has become the Chief Minister of Delhi within two years of joining politics and also had been dreaming to become the Prime Minister without any agenda or policy, only by virtue of popular hooliganism. Fortunately a series of electoral setbacks has forced him to stop dreaming about Prime Minister-ship. Now, it's time to throw him out of the chair of Chief Minister of Delhi.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Arvind Kejriwal talks non sense. Anything happens he relates it to BJP. Its strange being a CM how can one comment like this.

Anyways nothing is going to happen to image of Modi its Kejriwal image which is going to ruin by his this tweet.

He is making his image so bad that people won't nominate him next time in the elections.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.