You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Forum Editor down down. Change him at once.

My important threads are being deleted citing poor content. I am writing on my own way and when other threads are being considered why my threads goes to delete section. There has been systematic deletion of my threads. A thread hailing the PM Modi for getting the UN Champion of the earth award was deleted. I sought other members to join me to congratulate. I felt it is the great honor for our country and we are all part of this great achievement and for our editor it seems to be another waste content. Down with editor attitude.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

No problem if ISC takes that decision, then I bid good bye as my achievement is over.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am of the opinion that the Editor has to make his comments with reasons for the deletion of the thread so that the author and other members will understand the view of the editor in this issue. It is a request from my side to the editor.
    drrao
    always confident

K Mohan,

I am shocked at the title of this thread, so shocked that it compelled me to come online to ISC when generally I avoid doing so after a long day . Is this the way to raise a complaint? No matter what the issue and no matter that you wish to criticise the action of an editor, should it be in this discourteous, rude manner?

Partha - no need to jump to conclusions and make wild speculations and accusations.

I have not seen the thread which you are referring to. We will look into this issue and get back to you. Till then, we will lock this thread.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.