You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 23rd Sept - 29th Sept'18 (Winners)

'If there is dust in our eyes we feel so uncomfortable and we =try to clear it immediately to avoid blurred vision and irritation. 'Ego' is just like the dust in our eyes, so clear it to see the world' - with this quote, we are announcing the result of the TOW contest for the week 23rd Sept - 29th Sept'18.

And the Winner is:
    K Mohan for his thread - We do take care of physical fitness, but what about mental fitness ?

It is also decided to award Special Prize to:
    1.Vij for his thread - Why we many times fail to unite for common problems?

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread - We need a shoulder to cry on too

The winner would receive 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Mohan for winning the TOW award for the week 23rd Sept - 29th Sept'18, My congratulations also to both the special prize winners. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good and win many awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Wishing congratulations to all the winners including best of luck for more challenges ahead. Cheers.

Congrats to all the winners. Hope to see more interesting threads in future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to the winner and the special prize winners of the TOW award. Wish you all the best and keep up the good work.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congrats to the winner and the special prize awardees for the TOW. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congrats to the winners of this TOW.

Please keep contributing in ISC and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the three prize-winners. All three prize-winning entries are very thought-provoking and interesting.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations Mohan sir for winning the TOW award with your unique thread.
    I also congratulate Vij and Mr. Sankalan for securing special prizes in the same.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Mohan, the winner of the TOW contest for the week 23rd to 29th Sept '18 and also to the special prize winners Vij and Sankalan!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congratulations to K Mohan, and hope he continues to help us with these throught provoking topics.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

Congrutulation to K.Mohan, the winner of TOW contest for the week 23rd to 29 sept '18.
    Congrutulations to Mr, Vij and Mr, Sankalan also on their commendable performance during the same week leading to special prize - winners.
    Hope, they would sustain same level of spirit even in the future.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of TOW 23 Sep - 29 Sep 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.