You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

What's going on in ISC?

I joined ISC on 26th Sept and since then I have been an active member of the site. In the first week my resource responses and answers to the questions were getting approved so quickly and were given cc in no time. But I have observed since last few days its taking time. From 2nd Oct my cash has not increased as nothing has been approved.

Are editors very much in other stuff or what?
    I think such thinks are bound to happen when we have loads of contests going on side by side. Editors must be busy correcting articles and reading forum entries. Keep patience for a little while.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Thanks for your prompt response. I thought I have done something wrong so they are not awarding me the cc now a days.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

I think ISC is stable site and rank good on search engine. There may some delay due to lack of time of editors.

I think the editors are busy in other assignments. I have seen the activity in Ask Experts Section is almost zero from the last 4 or 5 days. Maybe the shortage of editors? We have to wait patiently for the actions of the concerned.
    drrao
    always confident

According to my understanding, we should wait for 10(Ten days) patiently. If nothing happens, we can raise a thread in the forum section. So, have the patience for ten good days. Please don't ask me where such a rule is placed to read. It is an unwritten rule as per my understanding. In ten days, ISC things become old. So, ISC will care to approve the articles within ten days, I believe.
    No life without Sun

The time taken to approve the answers in AE section is least. If there is some delay, it indicates that the Editors in that section are not available or are busy in other sections. Be patient, your answers will be reviewed soon.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

So far there is no delay. Sometimes our things are approved quickly in 1 - 2 days, so we are seeing things in that perspective.

It is very common for items to be approved in 10 days. It even takes time to the tune of 20 days also. There are various factors which are responsible for this.

So be patient and wait. You will get your points and cc accordingly.

Knowledge is power.

Thanks umesh, I was worried and was thinking as if its happening with me or happening to all of us.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Sanjeev, there is nothing to be worried about. Just shed that negative attitude about ISC and everything will be fine. Please do keep in mind that ISC is not a simple money making site like other sites with which you may be associated.

Your responses to articles and solutions in the Ask Expert section will be reviewed as they come up in the queue. Please be patient as advised by the experienced members in the responses above.

'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.