You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

How to earn money using India Study Channel?

Hello everyone,
    I have seen many people posting that i have received the amount and i have earned this much. But as i am a new person to this website i can't understand what to do or how to do to earn money. Can some one sort this doubt as i couldn't get clear details in the website too.
    I would be happy if you guys could tell me how to earn money using this site and how you have coped up to.
    Waiting for your replies!
    I am also new to the site. You must go to "help section" there you will find answers of your all the questions you have in your mind.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

It is true that you can go to help topics and get all the information. Anyway, for the benefit of new members, I will just briefly tell the salient features.

There are some sections like Jobs, Articles, Ask Expert, My India, Resource response etc where you are given points as well as cc.

In the article section, you can get points and cc from 20 to 100 or more depending upon your quality.

In the Ask expert section, one can get points and cc from 2 to 6 or more depending upon coverage and quality.

In the job section, you can get around 5 to 10 points and cc.

In My India section depending upon your entry, you can collect somewhere in the range 10 to 60 points and cc or maybe more if you have covered all the aspects.

In resource response (comments to the article) one can get around 2 to 6 points and cc though good comments can fetch you even more.

There are other sections like the forum in which there is no quick cc but points will be allocated up to a maximum of 5 for each thread or response. In rare cases where the matter is unique, some cc can be given generally in the range of 3 to 10.

Other than this there are contests announced from time to time where you can participate and earn the prizes ranging from cc 50 to 200.

Further, if your contributions are plenty as well as of good quality you can automatically qualify for weekly awards 40 to 60 points and cc and also monthly awards ranging from 250 to 500 cc. So there are many contesters but there are many opportunities also.

Those who are contributing in large scale and if they fall in top 20 in a month, they are entitled to revenue share bonus in that particular month which can range from 150 cc to 1000 or even more depending upon the total contribution.

So go ahead and contribute in the sections of your choice. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

I didn't know that people do get the revenue sharing too here. So as per you if the rank is in between 1-20 members earns from it.

I am active in forums but I find it of no use as I have not received any cc for it just points.

I have not seen any one getting cc for forums yet. But on other sites they pay.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

#650178, please keep a tab on all the forums and also to the forums where TOW awards are announced. I am sure you will find what you are looking for. You have said that "I am active in forums but I find it of no use". I am unable to understand what you meant to say by the sentence.

You are posting new threads and replying to the other threads too. Interesting threads are always given cc and you will also get cc for forum posts and even for forum responses if those are very interesting and informative. So, rather rendering the forum section useless involve yourself in the section regularly and see the result for yourself.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hello, I have been a member of this website for a long now, and started as a naive user. My tips for the people who have joined the website and wish to earn from it, is to be a bit patient in their approach, and also focus on various articles posted in the Articles section, check pinned Forums, where there is a plenty of information on your doubts.
    Focus on these sections and continue to be active. Learn about Adsense, Revenue share program etc.
    This website has many sections, and in those sections, you will see many relevant information and links.
    You will be the master of these questions in sometime, if you will devote some time in learning from these Articles, and Forum threads (pinned by the editors).

Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

For those worried about lack of cc through forum participation - you may not see the cc right away. Approximately over the second weekend of the month and again at the very end of the month (which may spill over into the first few days of the next month) recalculate your points and cc. You'll see the magical leap in these!

Of course, you need to have clarity in your thread topics and also be concise in your answers without needless lengthy responses where these are not really required. Avoid repetition of topics and repetition of answers. Be unique, bring out your individuality; don't go with the herd.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• Sign In to post your comments