You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

I am back after a short duration of one month

Dear members, sorry that I was away for one month from this great website due to my holy festival Moharram and after that school examination. I missed a lot in this one month. My last post was a forum thread on 4th sep which also won the special prize for TOW.
    I am back and ready to enjoy the journey to learn the new thing on the biggest platform. Has there are any changes in policies or rules within this short period of time. Let me inform by providing the links for the same.
    Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your festival well. There are no specific changes in policies are rules. I hope you will continue your valuable journey on this site and all the members of the site will definitely get benefitted with your knowledgeable posts. During these days I was also away from the site for about 8 days as I have gone on a family tour to Katra, Jammu, Amritsar and other nearby places. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome back, Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala! Hope to see you resuming your participation in our forum and contributions to our articles' section also. Missed your presence in our quizzes as well.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Nice to see you back at ISC after a gap of one month. Nothing has changed, but your absence was felt seriously. Forum lost some weight, I must say and all would agree. Hope to see forum becoming fat with your good contributions. All the best.
    No life without Sun

Welcome back. Hope your presence make lively as one of the member said that you were more active in the forums.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Whenever a regular member is absent in ISC canvass, we all notice it and feel a key missing in our discussions but his return makes the things normal.

So welcome back and we are waiting for your good articles on biology and other science subjects.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments