You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for Sept '18 on the topic 'Civility'- Winners!

The announcement of the winners in the Topic-based TOW contest for Sept '18 on the topic Civility has been delayed not only because of the number of entries but also due to the variety and quality that has been demonstrated by our members in coming up with unique ideas on the topic. Almost all the entries were very good and all the participants had creatively expressed their perception about civility from different angles. Civility is no doubt a vast subject and the approach to the same was different by different participants. Even those who dealt with the same angle could give it a different twist to what they wrote.

After due deliberation and considering different relevant factors, it has been decided to declare as follows-

The Joint-Winners of this contest are-

Juana for her thread The raging fire-the killer of civility and

Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread Civility is waiting for a tight embrace

It has been decided to award Special Prizes to the following threads-

Has the online world's cloak of anonymity led to a decline in civilized behavior by Vandana

Civility generates a harmony in life by Soundharya

Civility in life is inherited by Shampa Sadhya and

Treat public places with civility by Vij

It has also been decided to award Consolation Prizes to the following threads-

Are we losing civility in our homes by Umesh

Vaccination for civility by Padmini

The winners will get a reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points each. The Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each and the Consolation Prize winners will get Rs 25/- and 25 points each.

All other threads will be suitably rewarded on a thread to thread basis.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Congratulations to all the winners. Keep on doing good work.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Heartiest congratulations to all the TOW winners and special prize winners.
    No life without Sun

I thank ISC for my prize. At the same time I congratulate all the winners for their respective prizes.

There were so many entries in this contest and it was really very interesting and rather thrilling to participate.

Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest for sept 2018 on the topic Civility. .
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate the Special prize and consolation prize getters. It is good to see a number of awardees in this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

"All other threads will be suitable rewarded on thread to thread basis". Will all the threads who participated in the contest will be rewarded?
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to the winners of the subject based TOW contest. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I thank ISC for conducting such nice competitions.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to both the winners for securing 1st prize in the topic based TOW contest. I extend my wishes to all the second prize winners also.
    I am happy to have a consolation prize shares with Mr. Umesh.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep on writing and participating, you have no idea, how many contributors you all motivate with your efforts.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

Congratulations to the winners of the respective categories in the TOW contest and I thank the editorial team for choosing me as one of the joint-winners. All the threads were fascinating and carried the meaning of civility in terms of different aspects of life.

My best wishes to all the winners and participants of the contest and hope to see more of such interesting threads in the coming days.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners and also very happy to be named for a special award category. I want to thank the editorial team for such contests. It's interesting and gives a push to write well. Winning gives a good feeling but more than that, it's about trying to write effectively.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the winners, for your winning posts. Pleased to find my entry judged as the winner, along with Sankalan Bhattacharya's post.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Wishing congratulations to all the winners for their good job. Keep up with more. Cheers!

Congratulations to Juana and Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the topic-based TOW contest and to the other prize winners as well. Happy to be one of them!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Let me congratulate all the winners of this competition. It is good that more awards are announced together with the major one, even that is being shared. This shows that more members are taking competitions seriously and considering them as useful.
    tmsankaran

The rewards as announced have been duly credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.