You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

I want the Webmaster to respond to this please

Sometime back I had enquired about one of my articles showing up 'mysteriously' on another website - opera, the popular browser, and Tony had responded saying it was a good thing that they had listed my article. Opera continues to list my articles.

Today, I noticed another site has listed another of my articles, and I am receiving traffic through that link here is the link. Is this a credible listing?
    Juana,

Tony Sir has been informed, requested to check out that site and give you feedback.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

That website is not a popular website and our article on their site is not indexed by Google (yet). Also, they have linked to us for reading more. Even though having our article on that non-popular site may not help us, I don't think it is going to harm. They may not respond to us even if we try to contact them, so we can ignore it.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you, Tony. I guess it is fine, as long as the website, links back to ISC, to access the complete article.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.