You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Unable to understand Job posting guideline changes

I am sure there has been some changes in the job posting guidelines, and I noticed we cannot give hyperlink to the job posting anymore.
    But what needs to be done in the following scenarios?

- When the IT job opening has no end date ? - My content is rejected due to not mentioning of last date for the application, which is very basic thing in IT roles, they do not follow traditional approach of last working day or end date?

- Insufficient content - Can anyone from the editor explain me, what is considered insifficient content? Are there any number of lines? Any mandatory detail, which needs to be added?
    There are not many changes in the job posting guidelines except few in the recent past to make the job posts with much authenticity by allowing job posts to have either the publishing date or the end date for applying without which a job post will not be approved, this is one of the reasons one or more job posts made by you not accepted.

Regarding your second query it is to inform you that job posts are also considered as resources hence a minimum length of contents required if the author furnishes all the valid details available in the advertisement the job posts will be considered for approval, job posts with lesser contents will be treated as job posts having insufficient content which are not eligible for approval.

Note: Kindly note that the important change made recently is in case 5 job posts rejected in the last 5 days such members will be restricted to make job posts for 5 days hence it is advised to make a careful check to avoid duplicate job posts, kindly check whether a relevant posts are in new submission also.

I see, thank you Ravi Shankar. I noticed that two of my job post have already been rejected as they were already posted by you. I did not see them, as they must be in pending. I will check in future if similar job post has been already published or not.

I will refrain from posting jobs without end date, however you have to understand that most of the Software Development jobs are not like Government jobs, with end date. They don't. They are open till the vacancy is filled upon. You can check the trend. I am not sure, but you need to seriously consider this policy in near future.

Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.