You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- September '18- Winner!

With her quality contributions across different sections and adding value to whatever she has touched upon, she is always a shining star on the ISC sky and henceJuana has been adjudged as the Star of the Month for September '18.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star winner!
    Congratulations Juana. I have read your articles. These are good to read. Keep on doing good work.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congrats. You deserve it with your excellent articles and rational forum postings.

Well done and keep contributing in ISC. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Juana. I wish she will continue her good work and win many more such awards in the coming days. All the best to her.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats Juana. You are a Great ISCian to receive such Star awards. Well done. Keep up your good work, and continue to work with the same tempo and spirit.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Juana mam, Always inspiring and motivating to see her working consistently. I admire her a lot and keep on learning from her actions and efforts here.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

Hearty congratulations, Juana. Continue with more useful and interesting contributions. There is a special touch in your threads, I like them and appreciate. Thank you, and extend my congratulations once again.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

My hearty congratulations to Juana mam for getting the Star of the month award. It is a well-deserved award for the awesome contributions on this site. Wish you good luck to continue doing this and get more rewards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My heartiest congratulations to Juana Ma'am for winning the Star of the Month award. Her writings are always very interesting. Whether it is her articles or forum posts, there is a special flavor in all of them and she really deserves this award. I wish her all the best and hope she will carry on with her posts in the respective sections in the same pace.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My heartfelt congratulations to jauna madam for this achievement.

Congratulations Juana! You deserve it. Continue with the good work.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hearty Congratulations Juana! You are an inspiration to many in ISC, continue to be an inspiration just the way you are.

My hearty congratulation to Juana Madam for being the star of the month. You really deserve it.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulation to Juana Madam for being selected as star of the month. Your articles are the reflections of your originality and a frank thinking. You deserve this reward and hope you will continue to contribute in the similar way in the time ahead.

Congratulations to Juana. for being the winner of Star of the Month award- September '18.

@Juana You truly deserve the award. Your every write-up is a well-thought one, written very explicitly and your control over the language is extremely good. Hearty Congratulations!
    shampasaid

Star of the month is one of the main awards of ISC and I congratulate Juana for receiving this for the month of Sep18.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Many thanks for giving me the Star of the Month Award. I was not expecting it, and this lovely surprise made me happy.

And my sincere thanks to everyone who has congratulated me. I am touched by the lovely comments that some of you have posted. My heartfelt thanks, to all of you, for making me feel appreciated.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.