You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

No Morning Star in the Sky

Members,
    Morning Star ( In Tamil Vidi Velli) is a bright star that can be seen everyday early in the morning in the sky. It is also known as Pole Star. It is a guiding star. Such a star is missing from the ISC sky. Why? Are we not feeling the absense of ISC's Morning Star K Mohan?
    Not only Mr. Mohan, the true Morning Star of ISC, I also feel the prolonged absence of Mr. Natrajan, Mr. Venkiteswaran and Ms. Neethu. The site has lost some of its old charms. I hope, it is only temporary.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

As I am comparatively new on this site so don't know much of the people here. But I remember K Mohan who was so prominent in the forums and suddenly stopped participating here. Someone started a thread about him but he didn't return. Hope his absence is temporary and he comes back soon on this site.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Many members are absent these days. We saw Natarajan and Venkiteswaran long back. Mohan is another member who is missing. Like some other members are also not active here recently. I think they are busy elsewhere. Hope to see them back quickly.
    drrao
    always confident

The absence of Natarajan, Venkiteswaran is not felt much . Natarajan is new to this site. Venkiteswaran remains absent for long days and returns. Whereas Mohan is very regular since the inception of ISC. He is a platinum member and never remained absent.
    No life without Sun

We are living in a world which is less on emotional side but more on business ways. Means we are more in context to our profit & loss statement rather than how we feel from inside & this is how we all are related with one another. If we don't understand this simple fact than we all need to understand this & rest all is meaningless. Life never stops for anyone & doesn't matter how important that we have been so far because one day everything is to get replaced sooner or later. May be I am getting more philosophical here but still hard to deny.

Ved Prakash Anand,
    Your philosophical response is not understood. Please make it clear.

No life without Sun

Do we need to discuss the same topic again and again? Let us accept the freedom of members and leave it to them whether to be a part of this family or not. It is an individual choice after all.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.