You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Sharing a joyous journey of a decade - thank you for the cherished connections

Dear ISC,

We share a journey of a decade.

There are some connections we experience in our lifetime which leave indelibly beautiful imprints. Your connection is one of them. With each passing year, my love for you has grown and multiplied. From the first cautious, exploratory steps to the sure-footed, confident strides, from the tentative connections to the deep bonds with my ISC family, it has been a decade to cherish. Lessons have been learned, knowledge shared and wisdom gained.

Thank you ISC. You will always be one of my most cherished connections.

Dear ISCians, you all have been a part of that wonderful connection and I feel truly honoured to share a delightful experience. In my journey ahead, let us carry forward the baton together while IndiaStudyChannel.com continues to be the best work at home website, giving us wealth in terms of both, knowledge and earnings.
    True. To me, It was an unforgettable pleasant journey with you since 24th March 2011. I recall the day when you called me over the landline to find my presence on this earth when I played a prank with the ISCian. Then, you showed your responsibility like a true ISC family elder. I can never forget the way you cared me then and now, despite my alleged unpleasant activities. I will not hesitate to say that you are the "Mother of all ISCian".

@ Hearty congrats for a your long cherished journey for a decade at ISC.

No life without Sun

Thank you Vandana, for writing this thread and celeberating the decade long journey. I am always grateful to the members of ISC, who help other members to grow and develop in the area of writing. Hope to see more of such events in future.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

Congratulations to the Managing Editor for completing a decade on this wonderful website Indiastudychannel. com.
    Many of the members on this site are having true affection and liking towards you for your balanced threads and activities. You have helped many and you are helping many more members in their journey here. I hope you will be going ahead with a similar attitude and make this site a pleasant site for the members who are really interested in learning and side by side in earning some money. I wish you all the best in your future activities on this site.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you Vandana Ma'am and congratulations! It's true that there are certain relations in life that become the integral part of our life and being in the ISC family is really one of those relations. All the long journeys start from a small step and with time and persistence you can reach anywhere.

ISC is a place where we can learn anything and that's why it's favorite among all. As you have said, it is indeed giving us wealth in terms of both knowledge and earnings and you are a guiding light to all especially the new members. I wish you all the best and hope you should continue the good work with even more enthusiasm.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congrutulations to the Managing - editor on having completed a decade with the ISC channel and your brilliance and dedication could be felt in numerous occasions.
    While being the member of ISC, I could notice your patience even on the circumstances when someone could loose patience because of indecent writing. The way you convince the readers is remarkable. I hope with your guidance, we all members would be considerably be benifited.
    ISC is a wonderful plateform in the sense that we get the oppurtunities of having interactions with the best brains and sharing our experience to one another really stimulate us.
    I wish you all the best in the ventures being undertaken by you and you will remain the guiding force to unite the members with your lucid write - ups.

Ten years is a long time and it requires patience and persistence to maintain the connection with a site and keep contributing non-stop for such a long time. Few people can achieve such continuity.

You definitely deserve the applause for your sustained efforts in the site not only as a contributor but also as having and managing the responsible portfolio of ME.

Your contribution and working in ISC is a benchmark for many of us and we have to strive hard to come to those levels.

Anyway, hearty congrats on the completion of your fruitful and satisfying decade In this wonderful learning site - ISC.

Knowledge is power.

I can believe it as spending a decade on a site really needs patience as I have seen people don't remain consistent but what I feel from the responses of others that you have been consistent on the site in those 10 years.

I am new to the site and its been less than a month for me here on ISC but in a very short span of time here I have known that its a good site to learn and earn if we write sensibily.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations Vandana!

A decade is indeed a long journey and I just went through the article mentioned in your post. It was really amazing to go through your journey. Wishing you all the best with many more years of journeys here in ISC. And it's so true that you have been a wonderful mediator between the members and the editors.

My hearty congratulations to Vandana Madam for completing a decade with ISC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty Congratulations Vandana Mam for a decade of a journey with ISC. Wishing you all the best for your future. Thank you for all the guidance and encouragement that you give for all the members in ISC.
    jenny

Congratulation to Vandana Madam for your great association with ISC. ISC prospered very well under your able guidance and leadership. I joined this site on 4/7/2011 and I feel very happy with your friendly nature d guidance all along my journey with ISC. I wish all the best to you in the years to come.

Hearty congratulations ma'am on completing a decade with ISC in different capacities! You have successfully manoeuvred the ups and downs and sharp bends and quick turns with equal ease and have always been a guiding force for most of us. I will always cherish my association with you as a member as well as a part of the editing team you are leading. Hope you will continue to help and guide all of us for many years to come.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congratulations to you on completing 10 years of journey in ISC. It is great that you maintained consistency in your contributions all these years in all sections in addition to managing the editorial team of ISC. Great going! It is my pleasure to work with you under your dynamic leadership and I too completed 5 years in ISC on 5th of this month.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Thanks, everyone, for your best wishes and feel humbled by the kind words. Hope to continue with ISC for some more years and would like to do so alongside the stalwarts of various sections who have stayed away for quite a while now.

Jagdish - congrats on completing five years with ISC.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.