You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

Finally Deepika Padukon is tying knot.

Finally the beautiful lady of Bolly Wood is getting married with the handsome Ranvir Singh. They are getting married in November. They announced the same on the twitter recently.

They both fell in love around 6 years back during the making of the movie Ramleela. Since then there were rumours that they are getting married but finally they have announced it openly.

Wish them a great married life in advance.
    It is better to tie a knot soon than postponing that act. Six years of love life without any engagement and marriage is too much a gap. With marriage, a girl becomes courageous to face the challenges in life, especially an unmarried actress. Why I say this because, in a recent interview, a girl from the filmdom has said that she did not have the support and was not courageous enough to report an incident of harassment that took place 15 years ago. But now after her marriage, she has gained strength and support of her husband, MIL, FIL, BIL and others to report the harassment she faced in a foreign land through #She Too.

Very pleased to hear that they have rung their wedding bell. I wish both Deepika and Ranvir Singh a very happy married life from November.

Dear author,
    Query on the thread title: Will Deepika tie a nuptial knot on Ranvir, or Ranvir tie a knot on Deepika?

No life without Sun

If a pair is in love and has a mutual understanding regarding their decision for marriage then it is always the right thing to happen. Decisions should not be thrust upon rather must be taken after thorough consideration. It is good that they did not decide to get married in a hurry. Six years is a good number of years to understand each other and then take the leap of getting married. Congratulations to them.
    shampasaid

The personal life of film stars never attracts me. They (The stars) can marry, they can live together, they can divorce, they can do whatever they like. Who bothers? Or, I don't bother.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

@Partha its matter of choice but most of the people are attracted towards the life of stars. They are keen to know how their favourite stars are, what's going on their life.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Partha,
    The cinema and the actors have lured the public forever. We may not know who is our uncle or auntie, but certainly, know the hero and heroine of the past and present. Therefore anything and everything that happens in the entertainment world interests much to us.

No life without Sun

Personal life of the celebrities is always a matter of interest and curiosity among the public and a lot of information and gossip is available in the social media regarding this.

The fans will track the life of these heroes or heroins relentlessly and sometimes I wonder they know more about them as compared to those celebrities their selves. It is basically a craze which drives us to talk about them and in drawing room chit-chats if you have first hand information on these affairs and relationships then you are surely be going to a popular person in such gatherings.

Anyway, I also join hands in wishing them a happy and contented relationship.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments