You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 7th Oct - 13th Oct'18 (Winners)

Now it is the time to announce the winners of the TOW contest for the week 7th Oct - 13th Oct'18. There were very few threads which could be identified for considering the awards and the ongoing contests and certain burning issues may be a reason for not having more good threads for discussion.

It is decided to award a Special Prize to the following:

1. Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread - Remove E from ego and go on and
    2. Neeeru Bhatt for her thread - Is the atmosphere in joint families more healthier?

The Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to the winners and all of you join me to greet the winners.
    Congrats to both of the winners. Keep it up.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to Dr. Rao and Ms. Bhatt! Both the threads are thought-provoking. Well done!

But I think it was not a contest. The best Forum posts have been chosen.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to both the winners of the TOW contest. The threads are unique and dealt with important issues of our daily lives. Keep up the good work and waiting for more such interesting threads.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The time of announcement of TOW awards is very exciting as everyone looks upon to see the fate of their threads. Anyway, award can not be given to every thread however interesting or outstanding it may be. Still we are curious to see these results every week.

Now the results of this particular TOW are out and I wholeheartedly congratulate the winners and hope they continue posting their good ideas in the forum section.

Well done and keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

No TOW to get an award but only special prize for the week.
    Surprising.
    Congrats to Dr Srinivasa Rao and Neetu for winning the special prizes. Well done.

No life without Sun

Mr. SuN: Ms. Neeru Bhatt has won the Special Prize, not Ms. Neethu.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to Ms Neeru Bhat for winning a special prize. I thank the selection committee for selecting my post for the special prize. I thank all the members for their good words. I hope the forum section will see some good posts so that TOW awards can be announced to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners. Keep posting and helping us in turn to develop critical skills.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

I thank ISC for selecting me for this award. At this moment I also congratulate Dr Rao for his award.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Dr Rao and Neeru Bhatt, the Special Prize winners in the TOW contest for the week 07th to 13th Oct '18!

The rewards as announced have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congratulations to Dr. Rao and Neeru for winning the special prize.

Congratulations to both the winners for starting two very interesting threads. They deal with debatable topics. Having a discussion on such topics can be an eye opener for the readers. Thanks a lot for beginning those threads.
    shampasaid

Congratulation to both of you to win this TOW contest and this thread is very interesting.........! Thanks a lot for the beginning those threads.

My hearty congratulations to Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao and Neeru Bhatt for being declared as the Special prize winners of the Thread of the week contest. Wish the prize getters to win more awards in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.