You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Year Resolutions

Are you ready with your resolution for the coming year?

I know most of us make the list and follow/unfollow the task in it, when it comes to making new year's resolutions. I wonder it is nearly 2 months remaining for the upcoming year, and if we have decided for the goals yet?
    I made few goals last year for this year, and fortunately I accomplished them. What about you?
    Is there any goal, you think will take more than an year?
    Can members share, and also in turn allow us to add few from their bucket list?
    Making new year resolutions and seeing that they will be achieved is a practice for many people. The Organisations will also make their goals for the year. But their year starts from April.
    Last year I made a resolution that I should spend more time with family than the other issues. I could do that. In the earlier years, I used to spare just 10 % of the time with family. This year so far I am able to come up to 30%. I can say I made a good progress. Another goal I have decided is to develop at least one new product in my lab and I have achieved it. Another goal I have taken is to get at least one new skill and get a certificate. I have done it and I got the certificate.
    For the next year. still, I am in the process of thinking only. I have not given any final shape to this. Most probably I will be finalising the same by the middle of 15th December this year.

drrao
    always confident

Generally, I don't believe in making resolutions, especially on a new year day. However, November is a cool month for our members to think well with a cool mind to take a resolution in December end and carry it to January, February and further till next December, is the trend.
    No life without Sun

Too early for me to make a resolution, still trying to achieve what I thought of to accomplish in the beginning of this year.

Congratulations to the author for achieving her goals. Not everyone gets to complete their goal.

Generally I don't make resolutions on new year but this year I will make. I will take out sometime for me for morning / evening walk. I will be focus more on my health as I am diabatic and won't eat anything which harms a diabatese patient.

Also I will teach my kids at least an hour as they will pass the primary school. So they need to be more serious about studies.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My New Year resolution doesn't change. It is uniform every year. My simple resolution is: No resolution for the coming year.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

#651397 Sir, this is very nice of you to spend more time with family. I mainly focused on increasing my habit of walking more, as after injury I was low and felt that it is the state of mind. I decided to take a step a day towards my goal. So I started going for evening walk, and it used to make me sad earlier that I am in office and evening goes by, and all I can see is dark night.
    So, I decided to take more breaks, and be more confident at work place and justify my walk and health breaks. This was the result of my increased stamina, that I was able to walk in London and roam around with complaining much. Earlier I used to sit a lot in between and getting up again was hell of a pain in knee.

My resolution for the coming year has already begun, I plan to visit every known country in Europe, once I get my driving license. I will also learn skating and swimming.

Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

• Sign In to post your comments