You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Platinum Mohan is Fine with Nine

Members,
    Mr. Mohan a platinum member of ISC who is not active now is very fine with his Nine. Why I say this because Mohan joined this site on 12 .10.2009 and his last login was on 12.10.2018. Thus he had been very active for Nine good years without a day up or down. What a calculated absence after exact nine years of fine service at ISC!

Do you have something to say on this Fine with Nine?
    I just wonder if he is healthy or not ill. Does anyone knows him personally apart from ISC family? Instead of focussing on his contribution, I was having this thought yesterday too. He is he alright?
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

Even I am surprised to see him absent from the site. When I joined this site one month ago he was very active and used to see his threads and responses more often which is missing now a days. Hope so he is fine and his absence is temporary.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Iti,
    Not to worry. His son Aditya Mohan is very active in the ISC forum. According to him, Mr Mohan is not willing to resume his ISC work due to reasons known to him only. So, we can presume that Platinum Mohan is fine at home without ISC. At the same time, ISC is not very fine without Mohan who had worked consistently and reached number 2 position. Hope he will revert his decision and resume ISC working at the earliest.

No life without Sun

I talked to Mohan over the phone. He is fine and busy otherwise. He is not having the interest to continue on ISC. He kept a goal for him to score 2,00,000 points and he did it. He is a little upset and decided to discontinue. If he thinks and comes back it will be fine. Healthwise he is having no problem.
    drrao
    always confident

We are all aware of K Mohan's long-standing tenure at ISC. I had sent him some sensible advice on 11th October via FB. He has ignored it. We can really do nothing if a member chooses to stay away, instead of looking at a justified action as a temporary phase and moving on. Relations with ISC are like friendships, aren't they? We quarrel, we get angry, we don't talk for ages, perhaps we get hurt. Then we bounce back and re-start the communications, renew the bonds.

Let's not have any more discussions on his absence. Let's just let him be. It is hoped that he will stop being morose and return.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.