You must Sign In to post a response.
Love the sounds of bells? Here's a resounding puzzle! Send your entry no later than midnight tonight and win cash prizes.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Where do the bells tinkle, chime, toll...fastest fingers first to ring them, earn more!

"For whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee." - this is a famous quote by John Donne. This puzzle for ISCians is not about for whom the bells ring, but where they ring. Whether you are fascinated by bells or not, do try this puzzle; but hurry....this is a quick puzzle, open only for today!

What you have to do: See the attached Word doc of three pages. There are seven images on it with a query above each image. The number of letters in an answer is not provided. Send the list of answers only (no images to be sent, no attachments to be sent) to my Gmail ID which is provided in the Word doc. After you send your entry, please put a response to this thread, mentioning that you have done so. This will let us know that you participated and your points and cc for correct answers will be credited to this thread's response itself.

Note: You can give one-word answers or answer in a brief sentence (e.g. Garden or This is inside a garden). While answers should match the answer key, for this puzzle some leeway will be given for optional answers (e.g. some people write Hotel instead of a restaurant; Park instead of a garden) which are somewhat closely accurate. However, the decision of the organizer and that of the non-participating editors on the jury about the accuracy of the answer will be final.

Main prize: Since this is a very easy puzzle, the cash award is less than for previous puzzles. Rs.50/- and 25 points will be given to the first three participants who get all the answers correct. The fourth to get all correct will get Rs.40/- and 20 points. All the participants will get points and cc as mentioned in the Word doc.

Closing time: 12 midnight tonight (IST). Entries sent after this time will not be valid for the main prizes or for the participation points and cc.
  • The Bells Picture Puzzle (161902-1-The-Bells-Picture-Puzzle.doc)
    I have sent my hurried response at 12:02 pm.

I have rung all the seven bells at 1211 hrs today. Please confirm you have heard them.
    No life without Sun

I have mailed my answers (guesses).
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

I have sent my answers.

I have submitted my answers at 1455 hrs.
    Knowledge is power.

I have sent my entries at 3:10 PM.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I have send my answers.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Received the first seven quick entries as follows -
    1. Neethu
    2. Sun
    3. Juana
    4. Soundharya
    5. Umesh
    6. Neeru Bhatt
    7. Sanjeev Gupta

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I have given my answers too. Thank you.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Vandana Madam, I have just sent my answers to your email id.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Sent the reply just now in the given e-mail id.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I have sent my answers.

Right now I emailed my answers for the Bell quiz.
    shampasaid

I have received the remaining entries as follows -
    1. Aditya Mohan
    2. Sankalan Bhattacharya
    3. Partha K.
    4. Mallela Jyothi
    5. Shampa Sadhya

Thanks, everyone, for participating - and look out for the next one!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum