You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Which car in India has an attractive look to wonder and praise?

Members,
    We all love cars. There are many car manufacturers, and they showcase their talent by manufacturing cars in different shapes, designs and colours to look attractive to the buyers.

Let us know the car that attracted you the most with its design and shape and also the colour that you liked.
    My vote goes to Mahindra Scorpio (Black) and Black Ambassador used by the Army Officers.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I too like the black color Scorpio very much. It looks and feels very much manly. It is a vehicle for all terrains. For once, I agree with Mr.Partha. A well maintained black Scorpio looks sparkling and attractive.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

My favourite colour is also black. My preferred car for its looks from the front side and back side is Benz. The Benz car in black colour looks beautiful and cute. I wish I could own a Benz car at least once in my lifetime. I travelled in a Benz car many times. But the colour of that car is white. I have never seen a Benz car in black colour but I like it.
    In my young age, my relative used to have a dodge car of white colour and it was very strong and attractive. I travelled once or twice in it.

drrao
    always confident

What if I say that more the budget, the better would be the overall performance. The most important things are the safety features which the small budget cars don't equipped with but still the choice is up to the consumer to decide about which one would be the best among many options available.

• Sign In to post your comments