You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Why this question went back to new submissions

Today a question was posted in Ask Expert Section. An author gave his suggestion also. The Editor reviewed and allotted points and CC also. After that, another two authors also replied for the question. The clickable link of the question is given below.
    But now the questions went back to new submissions and a note in the question is saying that the question has not yet been reviewed. I am not able to understand the issue.
    This is not to point out anybody but I want to understand the reasons for this change in the status of the question. Another genuine doubt I have is when the question itself is not reviewed how an answer was reviewed and CC was given.

How to convince parents for inter religion marriage
    I didn't notice it though I answered the same. It may be a technical error and editor may clear it better.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Dr Rao, your query has been put up to the section concerned. Please wait for a response.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Dr. Rao,

Thanks for reporting this. We checked out the AE query and it has not gone to new submissions due to an editor doing so. There is the possibility that the person who raised the query edited it and hence it automatically went back to the list of new submissions. We have re-approved it now.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Yes, yesterday I tried to answer this question. At that time, the question was showing pending status, but one answer to the question was approved and given points and cash credit, another two answers were waiting to be reviewed. But when I tried to answer that question, there was no provision for answering it. I was a little bit puzzled.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.