You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Sept '18- Winners!

We are glad to announce the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards in the different sections for the month of September '18. And the winners are-

Article-
    Sankalan Bhattacharya

Jobs-
    None

Ask Experts-
    Reena Upadhya

Forum-
    Neeru Bhatt

No one could qualify for the Super Contributor awards.

The winners will get a cash reward of Rs 250/- each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Congratulations to Sankalan, Ms. Reena Upadhya and Ms. Neeru Bhatt for winning the prestigious awards for the month of September, 2018.

It is also noted that nobody has been selected in the Job sub-section. No Member has been selected in Photo section or Updates sub-section.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congrats to Sankalan, Reena and Neeru for being the winners.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My sincere congratulations to the winners. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming future. It is unfortunate that no contributor has gone to the level of super contributor in any section. The members should try hard to achieve these awards also.
    drrao
    always confident

Dear friends, Mr. Sankalan, Reena and Neelu, keep it up. Congratulations to each one of you. Hope to see you all through similar contributions. Regards..
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

The results of Wizard and Super Contributors are awaited every month by the members and now the same for september month are announced.

I congratulate all the winners for their respective awards. Keep up and continue your good work in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Thank you all for your wish and my sincere gratitude to ISC for selecting me as one of the winners. I also congratulate the other winners in the respective sections.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners. No doubt this is going to motivate many new members to contribute more.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Reena Upadhya and Neeru Bhatt for winning the wizards awards for Article, Ask experts and the forum section respectively. Wish you all to get more contributions awards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.