You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

A big round of applause for winners of the Classroom Lecture Contest!

Friends, please join us to congratulate the winners of the Classroom Lecture contest. We hope this contest has added to your festivities. There were a good number of entries comparatively and most of the lectures were quite professional. The results are as below-

The Joint-First prize winners are Sanjeev Gupta and Umesh. They will receive a cash reward of Rs 200/- each.

The Second prize goes to Rosie Ray. The prize money for the second prize is Rs 100/-.

And the Third prize winner is Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala who will receive a cash reward of Rs 75/-

Considering the numbers and overall quality of the entries, it has been decided to select two entries for the Consolation prizes. And the joint winners are Neeru Bhatt and Ved Prakash Anand. They will get a cash reward of Rs 50/- each.

The response to the contest was encouraging and you can expect more on similar lines quite often.
    That was really a nice contest and I wish if such pattern could be continued in future also. Delivering lecture is always an easy task for me even though I am not a teacher.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My congratulations to all the winners of the Classroom Lecture contest. All the lectures are very interesting and on varied topics.

Many members of ISC may be in the teaching profession so, delivering a classroom lecture is not a problem for them. But those who are not, a contest like this will give them the opportunity to become a teacher at least for a day. This is a good contest where members can always find a topic of their interest to teach others. I hope to see contests like this in the coming days.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all winners, Messers Sanjeev Gupta and Umesh. Also to Rosie and Hakkimuddin. I hope they are performing well in their class rooms, in case they are teachers in life. And the students must be gaining from their capabilities. All the best friends !!
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations to Mr. Sanjeev Gupta, Mr. Umesh, Ms. Rosie Ray, Mr. Hakimuddin, Ms. Neeru Bhatt and Mr. Ved Prakash Anand for winning this unique contest. Frankly speaking, I enjoyed each and every lecture submitted for the contest.

I also like to appreciate Ms. Joyshree for organizing this unique contest.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I thank ISC for considering my lecture for the award.

I also congratulate other winners of this contest.

Keep it up and continue contributing in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

The month-end is coming. The contest winners are getting announced for all the pending contests. It is nice. I congratulate all the winners for their prize-winning contributions and I really enjoyed all the above classroom lectures. I expect ISC to conduct such contests in future also. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many awards and prizes in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners. Keep up the good work. Continous efforts like these really motivate the others to be consistent too.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

My hearty congratulations to all the winners and the consolation prize getters of the Classroom Lecture contest. It was an interesting contest though with a number of good lectures from the members.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to all the winners!
    The rewards as announced have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Best wishes & big congratulations to all the winners. It's good to see the good work around.

Best of luck.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the contest. I also want to thank the editorial team to select my entry for the third prize.
    I also want to thank Joyshree madam for conducting such a nice contest. Hope for more such types of the contest in future.

Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.