You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the weeks 14th -20th Oct'18 & 21st - 27th Oct'18 (Winners)

Success is not achieved by expecting miracles; it is a resultant of our sweat, determination and hard work. Thanks to everyone for your active participation in various contests organised in ISC and don't forget the ongoing TOW contest. Now, We are pleased to announce the winners of TOW contest for the week 14th -20th Oct'18 and 21st - 27th Oct'18 together.

TOW contest for the week 14th -20th Oct'18
    The Winner of the TOW for the week 14th -20th Oct'18 is –
    Soundharya for the thread - Is behavior the expression of attitude?
    and the Special prize goes to:
    Neeru Bhatt for the thread - Is beauty the only aspect we should look for?

TOW contest for the week 21st -27th Oct'18
    The Winner of the TOW is –
    Manoj Chaurasia for the thread - On the lines of 'MeToo' why not start a social media campaign against corruption?

The Special prize goes to:
    1. Sanjeev Gupta for the thread - Slow and steady wins the race... No more these days.
    2. Umesh for his thread - Are we living in a jungle of statistical data?

The Winner's prize carries 60 pts and 60 c.c while the Special prize winners are credited with 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Members, please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    My congratulations to all the winners and special prize winners whose threads were selected as TOW during 14th Oct'18-27th Oct'18. We have seen few contests during this period and found lot of activities in the forum section too.

All the winners have posted thought provoking threads and wish they should continue posting more interesting threads with the same zeal.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I thank ISC for my award against one of the TOWs.

At the same time I congratulate the other winners for their outstanding contributions.

Keep it up and continue your valuable contributions.

Knowledge is power.

Thanks ISC for consedering my thread for special prize. Its a good way to motivate members to contributing to the site.

Heratly congratulations to all the winners and hope to see more people emerging as winners.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

It is very nice to know that the TOW awards for two weeks were announced together. I wholeheartedly congratulate the winners for winning the awards. I hope they will continue the good work and win many more awards and prizes in the coming days and I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to the winners and special prize winners of the Thread of the Week contests for the weeks 14th to 20th and 21st to 27th Oct '18! It is heartening to see the forum being filled up by some really good threads.

The cash rewards and points to the winners and the special prize winners have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the week contest for the 14-20 Oct 18 adn 21 Oct- 27 OCt 18 .
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to the winners and special prize getters of the Thread of the week contest. Wish the prize getters to win more awards in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many congratulations to all the winners. The forum threads were extremely interesting as well as food for thought. I almost followed all the threads but due to other engagements could not post my opinion. Once again Hearty congratulations for your great work.
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations to all the winners for the last two weeks. The Forum threads were interesting and are thought-provoking. No doubt, we will see many such interesting and insightful threads from all of them in future.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.