You must Sign In to post a response.
Enjoyed the puzzle to guess the locations of each bell? Check out who the winner is!
  • Category: Winners

Bell Quiz - we have a winner!

We received twelve entries for the Bell picture puzzle. As announced, only if all the answers were correct, then the main prizes would be awarded. We did get one winner!

The winner is Aditya Mohan. Congratulations! You win a cash prize of Rs.50/- and 25 points.

The points of each participant are as follows -
    1. Neethu - 6
    2. Sun - 10
    3. Juana - 12
    4. Soundharya - 10
    5. Umesh - 6
    6. Neeru Batt - 6
    7. Sanjeev Gupta - 6
    8. Aditya Mohan - 7
    9. Sankalan Bhattacharya - 4
    10. Partha K - 5
    11, Mallela Jyothi - 2
    12. Shampa Sadhya - 4

The above points and cc will be credited to your responses to the main announcement thread by tomorrow. The answers have been revealed in this thread, where you can also give your input for the puzzle.
    Mr. Aditya Mohan has scored 7 and he is the winner!
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Partha,

Please read the announcement thread about the points and the winning prize to clear your exclamatory doubt!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Mr.Aditya Mohan was not the early bird but all his answers were correct. So even though he got fewer points he is the winner. Congratulations to Aditya for winning the quiz. I hope he will continue his good work and win many more prizes in the coming days and I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Early birds have advantage of double score for their correct answers and whoever gets all the answers as correct (whether he is an early bird or not) gets the prize.

So, sometimes in a haste of becoming early bird we may go ahead with the impatient guesses also while the lazy tortoise takes the trophy.

Anyway congrats Aditya for your all correct entry. Keep it up and continue your good work in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Now I have understood. When the contest was announced, I missed it. I saw it late and concentrated only to answer the questions. So, I did not notice that the first seven entries would get 2 points each for every correct entry.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to the winners. Keep up the good work.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

Congrats Aditya. I found few of the pictures confusing and that's the reason gave wrong answers for them. But overall it was an easy quiz one could have scored better, at least I could have, may be because of hurry I failed.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations Aditya! A word of appreciation to all the participants too.

The cash reward and points have been credited to the winner.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

My heartiest congratulations to Aditya Mohan for winning the Bell Quiz. My best wishes for the other participants also and hope to see more such interesting quiz in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Mr Aditya Mohan for winning the contest. I had missed the contest due to my busy schedule. I also want to congratulate all the participant for their participations.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you everyone for your congratulations.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations Aditya. Well, done.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

My hearty congratulations to Aditya Mohan for winning the Bell Quiz contest. I could not participate in this contest given the short time period.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.