You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for September 2018

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of September 2018.

To view the Cash Credit details, you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for September 2018.
    As usual Revenue share bonus for the month of September has been announced. My congratulations to all the members who got RSB for the month. My sincere thanks to the webmaster for including my name also in the list of 20 who got some RSB. I hope all the members will continue their good work and see that they will also get RSB in the coming months. Thanks to ISC for providing a platform to learn and at the same to earn a little amount also.
    drrao
    always confident

It is a pleasant surprise for me! I am still there on the list of September, 2018!
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all those who received a share of the RSB pie. A special congratulatory wish to AB Sivakumar for being the highest RSB earning member for the fourth consecutive time. Well done!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank you so much Madam. Hope to be able to contribute even better. Thanks a million once again.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of September 2018. Wish everyone to get more bonus in the upcoming months.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who got the RSB for September'18. I am happy to find my name in the list. There are lots of interesting contributions in different sections and there were few contests during this period too. Keep up the good work and I wish all of you very best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the member who got RSB for the month of Sept 2018. Its been their hard work which has got them the bonus.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Many congratulations to all those who got a share of the Revenue Bonus for the month of September!
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Hearty congratulations to all the members whose names appear in the list for the revenue share bonus for sep 2018. Keep it up. All the best.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.