You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

October 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the October 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits section.
    As usual, the cash rewards are announced for this month and I thank the Webmaster for the same. I congratulate all the members who got cash rewards for this month. My name is also included in the list and just now I uploaded my invoice. Thank you ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks for the same. As I have received the first payment and done the process first time so please confirm if have done it correctly or not.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

First of all thanks to webmaster Timmy (corrected) for published the list of cash payment for October 2018 and heartiest congratulations to all member for this rewards.

(Phagu, please ensure that you spell the names correctly)

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

I thank the Webmaster for announcing the Cash Payments and my congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of October 2018. Since my name is also there in the list, I have uploaded the invoice for processing.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of October!
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment of the month of Oct 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the members and editors who have received cash payment of October month. I've uploaded my invoice for cash payment on 1st November.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of October 2018. Wish everyone to get more payments in future. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.