You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

An interview published at Digital Dimensions

Dear friends,

I would like to share a detailed interview with me, published by Digital Dimensions. If you like to know more about my blogging and digital journey, take a look at this interview. Please share your comments and questions under that interview.

LINK: Interview with Tony John.
    Really a very nice interview and I came to know many things about you. I have also learned many things like honesty from your interview. Thanks, to share the link here.
    Honesty is the best policy.

A very interesting interview and full of information which a content writer or blogger will like to have.

Thanks for posting this interview as I was always curious to know more about our webmaster in ISC. It really makes us feel friendly when we know such great details about a person who is managing our host site.

It is remarkable that you have come back to India leaving a prospective presence in US which at that time very few people dared to do. But it is also good feeling that you established yourself here with a firm footing in the digital world which is going to be more and more competitive day by day.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavours and hope our continued association through the various sites being maintained and managed by you and your team.

Knowledge is power.

I have also gone through the interview and I am happy that I learnt many things about the webmaster through this interview. The way in which he managed his career is excellent and it will be good for a student who is about to start his career to go through this interview. They will understand the qualities required for an individual to come up in life.
    The brave decision he has taken is to come back to India leaving a well-paid job in the USA. It shows the confidence he had in him and now he proved it right. My appreciations to the webmaster. I wish him all success in his all activities in future.

drrao
    always confident

Sir, I only have this to say, when I worked and needed only confirmation to my new recruiter that I was a contributor on your website, you mailed them confirming this. You have no idea, how much this means and I am here doing something in my life because of humble and kind people like you. This is the reason, instead of gossiping in office, I write on this webiste. This ISC was and is a family for me. I am now sitting out of India, and writing on this out of love.
    Someone who used to sit all day, with a plastered leg and 2G net. Time flies but this ISC never failed me.
    Accept my wishes and Congatulations as always. This is nothing new for us. You deserve it.

Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

Impressive Tony. We hardly ever got any personal information about you. You were the face running this site but we hardly had any grasp of your personality until now. This interview gives a brief peek into your life, achievements, into ISC, your ideas, your financial prospects and etc..; it even features your pictures which is great. We could see you in various attires and activities. You did good sharing this link.
    And when it comes to blogging, bloggers have different approaches. Some like you are passion driven while some are purely entreprenual in approach. Since you have had both kind of approaches, it is definitely useful to young bloggers.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Read the whole interview and had posted a comment there. So nice and inspiring!
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Thanks for posting it here so that we could also go through it.

A very motivating and encouraging interview for people engaged in creative writing or blogging in the world of Internet.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I have read the interview, it's such a wonderful one giving the details of a journey that started in 1998. Sir, thank you so much for sharing this with us and I have posted my comments there.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

thank you

Went through your interview. As usual, found it very inspiring. At the same time feeling proud that I am associated with someone who is considered the first blogger from India. A proud moment for all of us in ISC.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Nice to know about you. I am surprised someone took blogging as hobby and then took it as full time job for fulfilling financial needs. There are very few people who get successful in blogging. People start writing blogs to earn but can't do much and finally give up. Your story is certainly an inspiring story for us.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

I am very much new on this site and know a little about the site as well as about the webmaster. For me, the interview is an eye-opener. I enjoyed reading the interview and learned much about the blogging world. It is always good to know about the owner in details when you are a part of his workforce. This interview gave an important message that blogging with passion, hard work and honest intention can open the door to success. Good luck to you Tony Sir.
    shampasaid

• Sign In to post your comments