You must Sign In to post a response.
Convey your special Diwali wishes in this festive thread. May your Diwali be grand and your celebrations spectacular!
  • Category: Festivals

Wishing everyone a Happy Deepavali!

Dear friends,

Having completed a joyous decade with this lovely family, I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy festival of lights. Let us renew our bonds of friendship and celebrate together in a harmonious way. Begin this Diwali on a sweet note, have unending prosperity and celebrate with loved ones. Wherever you are and however you choose to celebrate, may good fortune always be with you and may the year ahead sparkle with joy and brightness.

Happy Diwali to all of you, your families and friends!

It is hoped that those who have stayed away return to celebrate with us.
    Happy Diwali to all Members, Editors, Webmasters and unregistered visitors of ISC,
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Happy Deepawali from me and my family to all the ISC members and editors. I wish the festival brings joyin life of you all and negativity goes out of your life.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Happy Diwali to all members of ISC family.

A Very Happy Deepavali to you all in the ISC family. Let the festival of lights brighten up every corner and light up the lives of all. Enjoy with your family and friends and be safe while bursting crackers. Follow the guidelines in place so that the environment is not harmed.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Deepavali is a time to celebrate the great festival by kindling lights and decorations everywhere. It is an occasion to oust darkness from our places and yearn for bringing prosperity in our lives.

I extend my good wishes and happy Deepavali to Webmaster, Editors and all the members of ISC who are brightening up this platform by their creative contributions.

Knowledge is power.

Wishing all a very Happy Deepavali! Let us light Diyas to spread peace all around.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Deepavali is a festival of lights. The festival is celebrated as good emerged victorious over evils on this day. The happiness is exhibited in the form of lighting lamps and firing crackers. Many business people start their new year from this festival and start new account books from today.
    I wish all the stakeholders of ISC a happy and safe Deepavali. Enjoy Deepavali with all your friends and relatives and see that the kids are careful especially when they use firecrackers.
    I like to thank Managing Editor for the good wishes and I sincerely reciprocate the same to her and her family.
    A HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL

drrao
    always confident

Happy Diwali to WebMasters, Editors and all the members of ISC family. May this Diwali bring joy, happiness and prosperity to you, your family and friends.
    Honesty is the best policy.

This Deepawali, wish you all may be blessed with good fortunes as long as Ganeshji's trunk, wealth & prosperity as big as His stomach, happiness as sweet as His ladoos & troubles as small as His mouse.

Happy Diwali!

Happy "Deepavali" to all the members of India Study Channel. May this "Deepavali' bring prosperity and peace to all the members.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

On the auspicious occasions of Dhan Teras and Dipavali, I wish all the Members of ISC very best. May Goddess Lakshmi give peace and prosperity to all.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Happy Diwali to all my ISC friends. May this Diwali brings prosperity and happiness to all your family members too..

Wishing a happy, prosperous and safe Diwali to all my ISC family members. May this Diwali bring more joy, all success and good fortune in the life of our family, friends and relatives.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Today I wish all Bengalis on the occasion of Kalipuja. May Goddess Kali help us to destroy the demons.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Wishing everyone on ISC a Happy Diwali. May the festival of lights fill your lives with brightness. And may this Diwali truly herald good over evil. Let the evil that has taken residence in hearts and minds be destroyed. May just human goodness thrive.

May you and yours have a happy and safe Diwali.

PS: Give a thought to the environment. Also, share your celebrations with the underprivileged, spread some joy. Isn't that the true essence of a festival.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Wishing everyone a very happy Diwali and to the Bengalees out there, a joyous Kali Puja. Since it is also the occasion for Dhanteras and Laxmi Puja, let our nation and every citizen be bestowed with prosperity.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Wishing every body a very Happy and Joyous Diwali
    Don’t remember forgetting to remember anything

Happy Diwali to each and every member of ISC family from me and my family. God bless you and your families for all your hard work and sacrifice for the country and people!!

yesterday we have celebrated Naraka Chaturdasi. This is the day Lord Krishna killed Narakasura and released many queens who were in jail in the Kingdom of Narakasura. His death is celebrated on Narakachaturdasi. The next day of Narakachaturdasi is Deepavali. All the people celebrated the day as Deepavali with lighting so many lamps. I wish the lights of Diwali will bring all happiness and light in the lives of all the members and their families of ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.