You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

2018 Diwali Awards - Twinkling Star, Rising Star and Best Mentor Awards

It is time to honour a few members with our prestigious prizes of Twinkling Star, Rising Star and Best Mentor Awards. On behalf of the admin, I am announcing the winners:

The award winners are:

Twinkling Star Award

The award comes with a cash prize of Rs. 250.
    1. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala

2. Umesh.

Rising Star Award

The award comes with a cash prize of Rs. 250.
    Sankalan Bhattacharya.

Best Mentor Award

The award comes with a cash prize of Rs. 200.
    1. Vandana

2. Saji Ganesh

3. Dr. Apurva Tamhane

Congratulations to all the winners!
    More awards coming up...
    Heartily Congratulations to the winners. It's a prestigious award and all the deserving members of ISC get it. Hope to see good contribution from the members in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My sincere congratulations to all the prestigious award winners. Hope they will continue their good work and see that they will get many more awards in the coming future. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

I congratulate all the award winners in the respective categories. My sincere gratitude to the admin and editors for selecting me for the Rising Star Award. It's always a learning experience for me here in ISC.

I am learning from all your posts and articles. I thank all in the ISC family. I am learning from everybody. All of your good works are helping me to contribute more and expressing my opinions. Thank you all.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the winners of the prestigious annual award. Hope the awards will motivate them further for many more quality contributions in the future.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Thanks for awarding Twinkling Star Award to me. I also take this opportunity to congratulate all the other awardees and wish them all the good luck and more creative time in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners for the respective awards.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Twinkling star, Rising Star and Best mentor awards. Good to see members are encouraged with deserving awards. Wish the winners to get more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the winners. Some of you are truly deserving of this recognition. I am sure you all must feel, a sense of pride to find your names in this list. Well done.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations to the winners. I am happy that these awards are in limelight, inspires so many members to work hard and be one of them.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

My hearty congratulations to all the award winners in the respective categories. My sincere gratitude to the admin and editors for selecting me for the Rising Star Award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the award winners.

Congratulations to all the winners of these prestigious awards. May you all continue to do your best in your contributions towards ISC. Hope these awards will inspire others to follow the lead shown by the winners and do well themselves.
    Patience and perseverance pays

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulations to all, the winners.

Hearty congratulations to all the award winners! I thank the ISC Admin for selecting me for an award on this special occasion and thank you all for the felicitations.

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners. All of you truly deserve it for the contributions to this website. Hope you would be continuing your spirit with zeal and win many more such awards.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.