You must Sign In to post a response.
There are some sparkling stars in our family, well-deserving of appreciation from the admin. Give a round of applause to all the winners of these special awards!
  • Category: Winners

In appreciation of star contributions - special awards

There's a Star in the sky...not one, but many! It's that time of the year when the admin honours not just a few members with special prizes but also appreciates those who come up with quality contributions to various individual sections. Some of them are superstars who leave an indelible stamp on one or more particular sections while others appear in the spotlight from time to time. Then there are those who are just quietly working in the wings. For every one of them - what better way to appreciate them than with a cash reward!

Announcing the winners on behalf of the admin -
    Special Award for Forum Threads
    1. Ved Prakash Anand

2. Jagdish Patro

Special Award for Forum Responses
    1. Juana

2. Umesh

Special Award for Ask Expert Answers
    1. Renji Vijayan

2. Mamatha

Special Award for Jobs Posts
    Himanshu Chouhan

Special Award for Articles
    1. Ramakrishna Kambhampati

2. Vij

Special Award for Articles Responses
    1. Natarajan

2. Partha

Special Award for Question Papers
    Phagu Mahato

Special Award for Schools
    1. Ravi Shankar

2. Vandana

Special Award for My India Updates
    AB Sivakumar

Congratulations to all and may you continue to spread stardust with your sparkling contributions in ISC! Each of you will receive a cash reward of Rs.200/-.
    Congratulations to all the winners of special awards. ISC has done a very good job in announcing these awards to the best performers on the site. I wish all the award winners will contribute more vigorously quality contributions and win many more awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations for the winners and other members who are not in the list. Hope to see the good contribution in future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Thanks ISC for choosing me as an awardee in the respective category. At this juncture I will like to congratulate all the other winners in different categories for their recognition by ISC.

Let us keep contributing and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to al the award winners.

My congratulations to all the special award winners, It's because of their continued efforts and fantastic contributions in the respective sections, that helped them to win the awards. All good works need appreciation and this is a perfect way to appreciate the efforts. Keep up the good work.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to all the award winners. Thesse awards are really motivative for the emembers.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the award winners. ISC is always prompt in awarding the deserving ones and this is one example.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest Congratulations to all the winners for the respective awards. I am surprised to see my name in this list for the submission of Question Papers.
    Thanks for this announcement

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congrats to all the winners for their outstanding awards.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have got Special awards for contribution in various sections of ISC. Good to see that the members are encouraged with these awards. Wish everyone good luck to get more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to all the Special Award winners! Hope the motivation provided by such recognition will convert into more active participation and contributions.

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

While I extend my gratitude to the ISC & at the same time feel good to congratulate all the winners here. Pl. keep up with the good work.

Congratulations to all the Special Award winners on the eve of the Diwali festive season. Happy to see my name figuring in the select band of people and thank you ISC for this valuable award.

Also, I take this opportunity to appreciate the effort undertaken by the ME to recognize the regular contributors by means of various awards during Diwali season.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to each and every winner for their great contribution. May you all become a guiding force to all the other members!
    shampasaid

Thanks to ISC Management for selecting me as Special Award winner in Article section. This appreciation will definitely encourage me to write some more good articles in this section. By the way I like to congratulate all other award winners in various sections and wish them all the best for their future endeavors at ISC.

Happy to have been selected to feature amongst the stars. Congratulations to all the awardees! We hope to see your continued invaluable contributions towards the development of ISC.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• Sign In to post your comments