You must Sign In to post a response.
Did you participate in the debate about the downside of malls? Winner or not, cheer the participants for their debating skills in our recent active GD!
  • Category: Winners

Shopping malls Active GD - winners

There were very few participants in our recent active GD. Nevertheless, the quality of the debate was exceptionally good, with unique analogies, wonderful perspectives on different aspects of a mall and beautiful language generally.

The participants who stood out with not just stating their own views on the core topic with clarity, but also bringing out counter-points to others' views are: Sankalan Bhattacharya, Venkiteswaran, Juana and Aditya Mohan.

Congratulations to all the winners! They each win Rs.150/- as a cash reward. A few responses of non-winning participants may also be given enhanced points and cc.

A personal note of appreciation: I will rank it as one amongst the best GDs in terms of writing and quality debating skills. Seriously, members can pick up good vocabulary and general writing skills from some of the participants' responses.
    Congrats to the winners. That was a good topic to debate.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulation to all the winners for presenting their viewpoints in this group discussion. It was really enjoyable to read the different ideas regarding this novel subject and it really enriched our knowledge of the subject.

So keep contributing your good ideas in the various threads in the forum discussions and let us go ahead together in this great creative journey.

Knowledge is power.

I am really glad that the result of the group discussions came out really quick this time. Just a opinion of mine, but this GD had the most coolest response until now. Most responses felt just like the reiteration of the old ones. There was actually a concrete supporter and opposer group this time. Yet the GD, for me atleast didn't go in a very interesting way.
    I liked the points of Juana and Sankalan though. Juana stressed on how malls can also be opportunities for employment. Sankalan put both negatives and positives very well. Overall a good job from all the winners.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Yes but as you said in terms of vocabulary and debating this group discussion was better than any previous one. There were no needless derailing arguments. There was no diverting to other areas from the main issue.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of Active GD. Unfortunately I could not participate in this active GD.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the winners.
    I could not participate as was going busy for last around 40 days but after reading this thread, I opened and read all the responses. I am sure that, I really missed something good.
    Congratulations to all the participants to be a part of such a healthy discussion that too on an online platform.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the co-winners and thanks to all the other members who participated in this GD. The topic was very interesting and the responses were always within the boundaries of the mall. Healthy discussions on topics are always essential and is always expected form GDs.

I again thank all the participants for expressing their valuable opinions to maintain the flow and take the discussion further.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I congratulate all the winners of this excellent GD. Keep up the tempo.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winners of the active GD. I hope all the participants will continue their good work and win many more such prizes and awards in the coming days. I hope ISC will conduct many more such active GDs.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Ms. Juana and Mr. Aditya Mohan for winning the GD. I also record my appreciation for Mr. Sivakumar for initiating discussion on this important and relevant topic.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Venkiteswaran sir, Juana mam and Aditya Mohan for winning the Shopping malls active GD contest. It was a good contest though with lots of interesting discussion points.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many congratulations to Sankalan, Venkiteswaran sir, Juana and Aditya for being adjudged as the Best Participants in the Active GD on Shopping malls! The topic was well debated on the basis of strong and valid points by the participants.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Active GD. I have followed the discussion and it was quite interesting to see all the participants putting forth their arguments with valid reeasons and highlighting the pros and cons. Good going. Keep it up.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.