You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Yesterday was my Granddaughter’s first birthday.

We have a practice of celebrating the birthday as per the Telugu calendar. My granddaughter born last year on Kathika Suddha tadiya. This year that day was yesterday. So we have celebrated her birthday yesterday. We have invited all our relatives and friends living in Hyderabad. My son called his colleagues also. We have organised the function in a function hall in a restaurant and we had a very good time. A cake cutting program is organised at the beginning followed by dinner to all the guests. All the guests blessed my daughter and the function went off very well. Around 125 guests attended the function. A memorable day. I request all the members of ISC to bless her.
    Wishing your granddaughter a very happy First Birthday!
    I think, I missed a delicious Andhra dinner!!

May God bless the little girl with health, wealth, peace, prosperity and wisdom. She will definitely be the source of happiness of the entire family.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Wow! Time flies just like this. Wishing the little girl a belated Happy Birthday. May god bless the cute little child with health and happiness and make her a wonderful person.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

God bless your grand daughter and may heaven's choichest flowers be showered on her on this memorable occasion.

The first b'day of the grand child is a very exciting and unforgettable event in any household and the enjoyment of observing and organising it is a unique experience.

Thanks for sharing this personal function details with ISC family and I again wish her all the best in life.

Knowledge is power.

Happy birthday to your grand daughter. I pray she lives longer and stay healthy.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Belated Birthday Greetings and lots of love to your granddaughter. May the Almighty bless the little one with all the good things in life!
    “Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

Thank you all for your blessings to my granddaughter. Definitely, it is a memorable day and we have lots of memories of that day with us now.
    drrao
    always confident

Belated happy birthday to your granddaughter Mr. Dr. Rao. May Almighty bless her.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.