You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based month end TOW contest on topic - Interview (Winners)

We had received 17 entries for Topic based Month end TOW for the month of October 2018 on topic - Interview. We thought that the word 'Interview' would go for general discussion in our forum but the experiment has once again proved that our ISCians can convert any topic very interesting with their creativity.

It was a magnificent experience to go through each and every entry which was presented in a different perspective to the given topic. Big thanks to all the participants.

As there were many good entries it was not easy selecting the winners which caused the delay in the announcement in addition to the festive season coming in between.

And the Winner is:
    Vandana for her entry - The once in a lifetime interview

It is also decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Nomita Mitra for her entry - An unusual interview
    2. Juana for her entry - It is that interview time again
    3.Vij for his thread - Do job interviews reveal the truth?
    4. Neeru Bhatt for her entry - How to take an interview properly for selection of the suitable candidates
    5. Ved Prakash Anand for his entry - The interview # an art of selling yourself.
    6. Monica Khushwaha for her entry - Interview - A Resulting Symbiotic

The Winner will be credited with 60 pts and 60 c.c while the Special prize carries 40 pts. and 40 c.c. All other entries would be suitably rewarded based on the quality.

Members, please join with me to greet the winners.
    My congratulations to Vandana Ma'am for winning the TOW contest and all other special prize winners of the contest. Each thread has its own flavour and everybody has illustrated the topic keeping in mind the different aspects of interview. I wish all the best to the winners and thank all the participants for posting interesting threads based on the topic.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners. Yes the contest was very interesting. It was great to respond to some very good threads.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to Ms. Vandana, the ToW winner and six other Special Prizes winners. All the prize-winning threads are simply excellent.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

It is to express my congratulations to the winner and the special prize winners in the contest. I hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards and prizes in the coming days. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest topic based interview. All the threads are really excellent.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards.

It was really an interesting contest and the entries were very informative.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all prize winners in the TOW contest on topic :'Interview"

Hearty congratulations to the winner of the Topic-based Thread of the Week award winner and all the Special Prize winners! That was indeed a good show.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Many thanks to the jury members for selecting my interview for the first prize and congratulations to all my co-winners. In fact, congrats to all the participants for the sheer variety delivered for this contest, thanks to a well-selected topic. It is good to see the every-growing creativity of our family.

Sometimes one faces a writer's block and it takes a while to come up with creative output, but for this contest, somehow, the spark came quickly and I was happy with the way the text tumbled off my keyboard, including a play of words to tickle my own funny bones!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to all the winners & very best of luck for the upcoming challenges too. Cheers!

Wow.! Its great to see there are a lot of members who got the prize in the Topic-based thread of the week contest. My hearty congratulations to all those members and I wish them good luck to win upcoming contests too.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• Sign In to post your comments