All sort of fools we have in our country.I was just reading a news on the phone wherein I read that a man got killed while taking a selfie with a snake (cobra). He was convinced by a snake chamber that he will not be affected as he has herbs which will cure him in case the snake bites.
Believing the snake charmer this person agrees to have a selfie with the snake and when the snake charmer picks the snake from the charmer's basket, he held it firmly from its neck, it bites on his hand. He was taken to the local hospital where there was no antivenom medicine and while taking him to a bigger hospital he died on the way. The foam was oozing out of his mouth.
This is the case of Andhra. Is it a fault of a snake charmer or a person who urged to have a selfie with tge snake? It's very sad as well as a matter of laughing at how can someone be so casual with the most poisonous snakes in the world. Can you imagine having a selfie with it?. This is strange how fool people are?.