You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Every human or living being has dual personality

This world consists with living beings as well human with pros and cons. It is said as having two sides to a coin we can see dual personality in everything and anything.

In one moral story, a dove was mocked by a tortoise for its construction of nest in bad shape.Dove though explained the tortoise did not stop its comments and mocking as it has a strong and fine shell as its house. Finally dove told the tortoise that the house of tortoise though looks fine and strong,is not useful for others except self but his (dove)nest though looks in bad shape, useful for his whole family.

In spiritual, Bhagavat Geetha the other side of tortoise is referred. While explaining 'sthithapragnan' Lord Krishna told Arjuna,'like a tortoise one should withdraw one's senses from sense objects as tortoise withdraws at once at the slightest hint of danger'.

So everything tells us (teaches us) we should see the good side of everything and ignore the unlikely side.
    A good thought. It is true that everything has two sides and we should look upon the positive one.

People who have a positive approach to life will have a constructive approach to everything they handle. It is really a big achievement if one practices to ignore the dark sides of the things in our life.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I fully agree. The human mind is very complex. It can't be express as good or bad. Every person is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Every person hs dual personality in him or her.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Yes, everyone has two sides and it's our control that what side of ours dominate us. This happens to everyone. Also, we should ignore the evil side of someone till we can ignore and if we can't ignore it then we should take some actions against that person.

These days it's not easy to identify people but that's our skill how do we identify them and get cautious from them so that they may not harm us.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Our perception is the most important attribute and it determines how we do the assessment of a thing. One person's viewpoint about a thing can be different than the other because of difference in perception.

This is something like optical illusion where different people see same object differently.

Perceiving a thing correctly from it's appearance can be deceptive sometimes as we do not know what lies beneath. So we have to develop a mechanism to understand the things in it's totality and take with us the good part of it rather the pessimistic view of it.

Knowledge is power.

Yes. Every human being is having a dual personality. He will behave very soft in some situations and sometimes he looks very tough as required. Similarly, people will have some positive aspects and some negative aspects. One should not see only his negative side and go on criticizing him. They should understand the other side of the coin also. This is very important.
    drrao
    always confident

May be a couple of years back, I had posted a thread almost similar, but slightly interpreted in a different manner. Everybody wears chappals when goes out. Once back enters home removing chappals. This practice was mentioned only to interpret a person's attitude and behaviour when one is outside the house or inside the house. We, in general, behave differently.
    Outside the house we try to behave as a gentleman and use suitable language. Always we will be careful to keep a dignity in every action (there may be exception). We will salute friends or other known persons if we meet them on the streets or in some other common places. Like this we do different formalities outside our home.
    But, inside we start commanding or scolding even for silly things. We might demand a cup of tea or water sitting in the drawing room, and if the response is slow we start scolding. We expect everybody in the house are to srve us.
    In fact a person will have a third level of personality if inside his working office, depending on the level or position held in the office.
    Generally we cannot limit the personality level of a person into two, depending on the context , it goes on changing.

tmsankaran

#653368sir, your example of removing chapel was used to tell by my father as to leave the office worries with chapel when we enter into house to have an excellent atmosphere. When I read your post, I remember my father.

I feel very happy to hear from you, Mr. Ramachandran Pattabiraman that my small more aroused in you the remembrances of your father. Though it was a coincidence, I also felt very happy reading your comment. Thanks.
    tmsankaran

This is an internal war, because we develop and accumulate certain judgments, thoughts, measures, character and upbringing. It depends on which side will be manifested in life.

• Sign In to post your comments