You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 4th -10th Nov’18 (Winners)

We are pleased to announce the winners of TOW contest for the week 4th -10th Nov'18. Once you surround yourself with positive people you will begin to realise that almost anything is possible. Some of the threads by our ISCians prove the same and always generate positive vibes. Do keep posting with same zeal and keep our forum more lively.

The Winner of the TOW is –
    Vij for the thread - Don't let money and success rise to your head

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread - If crackers were grown on trees!
    2. Iiti Tyagi for the thread - Do we always have to compare?

The winner will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners and i wish we will see more interesting threads in future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to Mr. Vij, Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya and Ms. Iti Tyagi for their thought-provoking, award-winning threads.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all the winners for these TOW awards.

Well done and keep up the spirit and continue contributing.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winner of the TOW and my co-winner for winning the special prize. All these threads are very interesting and we can see lots of intriguing responses from the members.

Wish you all the best and keep up posting more interesting threads.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winner !!! Very live thread the one I like most and How creative and Meaningful it is! Thought provoking if the crakers grown on trees. Keep it up.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Congratulations to all the winners for their achievement. They deserve this award. I hope the good work will be continued by them and win many more awards in the coming days. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to all the winners of this TOW. I wish them to continue their good work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winners for their good jobs. Keep it up & again best of luck for the coming timing as well. Cheers!

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Thank you all, this comes as a surprise and also I like how my name is written above. It is actually a typo, but I appreciate the award.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

Hearty congratulations to Vij, the winner and Sankalan and Iti Tyagi, the special prize winners in the TOW contest for the week 04th to 10th Nov'18! Keep up the good work.

The cash credits and points to the winners have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congratulations to Vij for being declared as the winner of Thread of the Week contest. I also congratulate Sankalan Bhattacharya and Iti Tyagi for getting the Special prize in this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Please accept my congratulations for being the winner of the thread for TOW, Vij. Sankalan Bhatavharya and Ity That I also deserve congratulations, please accept.
    tmsankaran

Congratulations to the winner Vij and the special prize winners Sankalan Bhatacharya and Iti Tyagi towards TOW contest for the week 4th -10th Nov'18. Good work and keep it up.

Congratulations to all the winner !!!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.