You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Star of the Week award for the week 11th to 17th Nov '18- Winner!

This star was visible in the ISC sky for some time now and has recently started glowing more brightly and clearly. Friends, considering his contributions to different sections during the period and also taking note of the changes in the quality of contents that has been brought up by him during the recent past, it has been decided to declare Sanjeev Gupta as the Star of the Week for the week 11th to 17th Nov '18!

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Please join me in congratulating the Star award winner.
    Congratulation for the Star of the week award.

I wish you more such awards in your journey in ISC and keep continuing your good work here.

All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty Congratulations! #Sanjeev Gupta. May you get more and more such awards! Great going.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to Mr. Sanjeev Gupta for winning this prestigious award. All Members have noted his enthusiastic participation in Forum Section and in Articles response section. He simply deserves this award. Well done!
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to the winner of the award. He deserves the award. His contributions are well received. I wish and hope that he will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks for the jury to judge me the star of the week. I am thrilled and motivated to continue my work. I also thank members for wishing me.

This award came at the right time for me to get motivated otherwise seeing other members being awarded I was almost worried about my chances to get an award. But then i still continued as i knew the fruit of patience is always sweet.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Sanjeev Gupta for winning the Star of the Week award. He is a regular contributor in few of the sections and posting interesting threads and responses.

I wish him all the best and am sure this award will boost him to carry on the good work more enthusiastically.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulation for wining this award. Well done and keep up your contributions in future also.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Sanjeev Gupta for getting the Star of the Week award. I have seen his contributions in some sections and found many of them interesting. I wish him to get more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Congrats Mr. Sanjeev Gupta for becoming eligible for the award. Continue to contribute with more useful threads. Regards.
    tmsankaran

Congratulation for the Star of the week award.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.