You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Greetings on Guru Nanak Dev Jayanti

Guru Nanak Dev was born on this day at Nankana Sahib in 1569. This place is now in Pakistan. This simple, honest and highly spiritual man established Sikhism. He is the First Guru of the Sikhs. He taught his followers to remain on the path of virtue and have faith in Almighty.

The followers of this faith are less in number, but they have been the assets of the countries where they have settled. They work very hard for their own betterment, the betterment of the society, their community, for their country and above all, for the entire humanity.

On the auspicious day of Guru Nanak Jayanti, the 'Shabad Kirtan' and 'Gurbani' have started in the Gurdwaras since 4 a.m. Today I woke up from my sleep hearing the melodious sound of Kirtan. I am feeling good.

On this auspicious occasion, I wish all Members of ISC all the very best.
    Greetings to all and wishing everyone happiness on the occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti. Happy Gurpurab!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Guru Nanak was a great personality and founded sikhism and created a hard working and laborious community. These people are doing outstanding work in any area they undertake for their work and business.

They are very good in agriculture and business activities. They have an inherent talent for technical work also.

On this occasion, I wish a happy Guru Nanak Jayanti to all the members of ISC.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Wishing all at ISC a Happy Gurpurab! Let us all be reminded of the teachings of Guru Nanak on this auspicious day.
    “Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

Greetings & best wishes for Guru Nanak Jayanti to all the members of ISC. On this auspicious day, may we be enlightened with divine & happiness.

Greeting to all and wish you a very Happy Gurpurab! God always bless you gives you strength to achieve more in your life.

Wish you all happy Guruparab. This is celebrated as the birthday of the first guru of Sikh. He was the founder of the Sikh religion. He was a very religious person and is believed to the avatar of God.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Today is Gurunanak birthday and today is Karthika Poornima also. I wish all the best to all the members of ISC on this occasion. One should practice the teachings of this great man for a happy and peaceful life. Wish all a happy Guruparab.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.