You must Sign In to post a response.
Time to cheer the prize-winning authors of the e-book challenge contest!
  • Category: Winners

Winners of e-book challenge contest - The Diwali Gift Hamper

After some intense brainstorming sessions, we selected six authors of the chapters submitted for the The Diwali Gift Hamper: Diwali e-book challenge, with two first and second prizes, one third prize and one consolation prize.

The winners are:
    First prize: Saji Ganesh and Suman Sahu. They each receive a cash prize of Rs.200/- and a virtual gift of the certificate of creativity.
    Second prize: Jagdish Patro and Sankalan Bhattacharya. They each get Rs.150/- + virtual gift of appreciation.
    Third prize: Neeru Bhatt, who gets Rs. 100 + virtual gift of fresh flowers.
    Consolation prize: Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao who wins a consolation prize of Rs.75/-.

Congratulations to all the winners! We will give other valid entries enhanced points and cc based on the quality.

And the mystery author of Chapter 14 is Neethu! Only five of the participants attempted the guess challenge and only Sankalan Bhattacharya got it right - Congratulations to him! Many thanks, Neethu, for the additional chapter. As announced, you will get 10 points and 10 cc for your effort.

Thanks to all the participants for their well-written chapters. You may now have a discussion on the e-book's chapters in this thread.
    I thank ISC for this award and at this point congratulate all the winners for their respective awards.

Well done and keep it up.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winners of this e-book contest. I am going to post my detailed feedback on the entire story in the appropriate thread.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all the winners and other members who participated in the contest. Participation is what matters for me the most. Hope to see good work from you all in future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the ebook contest. It was really enjoyable to write and to read every chapter of the ebook. I also want to congratulate all the participant for writing chapters of the ebook.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My congratulations to all the winners. I am happy that I got a consolation prize. I thank ISC for the same.
    A little more concentration by all the participants might have been made the competition much more interesting and except for two or three confusions, the whole programme went well and all the participants showed their enthusiasm. A good competition. I expect ISC to conduct many such story writing competitions coming days. I expect all the winners to continue their good work and get many more such prizes. All the best to all of them

drrao
    always confident

It was really a very interesting contest. Writing a long story without consulting with each other is itself a great thrill and fun.

I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding contributions and wish them more such prizes in their journey in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to all the winners of the contest and I am feeling very happy after finding my name in the list. It's really a fascinating contest where the suspense remained till the end. All the chapters are well written by keeping the story line intact.

My best wishes to all the participants of this contest for completing a wonderful e-book. It's because of all your efforts that we got a nice story. Well done!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners!

Many thanks to you Vandana, for choosing me to be the mystery author. It was fun writing the story.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the e-book challenge contest! I would also like to register my appreciation to all the participants. The effort put in by the participants to maintain the flow of the story line needs a special mention.

I thank the judging panel for selecting my entry for a prize.

It was not a simple contest and the efforts taken by Vandana ma'am to announce and co-ordinate the contest also must be appreciated.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

My hearty congratulations to the first, second, third and consolation prize winners of the e-book challenge contest. It was an interesting contest though with some interesting chapters.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the e-book contest. Nice and interesting stories by the rest of the contestants too. Keep it up, everyone.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Sankalan and Neethu - as announced, the points and cc have been given to your response where you registered for the contest. The winners have been credited with 10 points in the main contest thread. Enhanced points and cc have also been given only to the other valid entries in the main contest thread.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.