You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Appointment of a new editor - Soundharya

Some of you may have noted a new label alongside a member's name. It gives us great pleasure to inform you all that we have taken Soundharya on our editorial team.

Soundharya proved her mettle right way, in double quick time, during her training stint and now is officially on our core editorial panel. In addition to being a forum editor, we will assign her responsibilities in other section(s).

Join us to congratulate Soundharya on her new role and convey your best wishes to her.
    It is very nice to know that Soundharya is in the core editorial panel. My congratulations to her for the achievement. I wish her all the best on ISC as an editor. I hope she will continue her good work and bring laurels to ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Soundharya. Have been watchinh and observing your progress. You are truly worthy of being an editor. Hope you keep your work consistent and prove yourself as an editor in future.
    Congrats once again.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to Soundharya for being now an editor on the ISC panel.

We were seeing her active in many places in ISC and her contribution will be much more now in her new capacity. All the best and good luck for the new assignment and responsibility.

Knowledge is power.

It is a very good news. Ms. Soundharya, as a writer, is one of my favourites in ISC. I hope she continues her writing even after joining as Editor. I also expect she would perform her duty as an Editor impartially and efficiently.

Congratulations to Ms. Soundharya.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations Soundharya, IT IS NICE

Congratulations to Soundharya on being appointed as full time editor.

Best Wishes.

My congratulations to Ms. Soundharya for being appointed in the core editorial panel. She is a very good writer and will be able to manage the task very efficiently.

With the new role, the responsibilities will increase and I wish her all the best for future endeavors.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Soundharya for being appointed as the Editors in ISC. Definitely a deserving recognition for the contributions which have been done in this site. I wish all success in the new role.
    Regards
    Rizwan

A well deserved recognition and I wish you all the success in this role.

Congratulations and all the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Many congratulations to Soundharya on being inducted into the panel of editors! I am sure that she will be able to carry out the tasks entrusted to her with elan. I wish her all success in her new role. Welcome aboard Soundharya!
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Heartly congratulations Soundharya for the milestone of your journey in ISC. I wish for your successful journey in many years ahead. All the best for your assignment.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Congrats! Soundharya. Hope your journey as an editor would be wonderful. May much more success comes in your way!
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations to Soundarya on your induction as a panel of editors. The new responsibility assigned to you will be discharged effectively since you have never shyed away from your responsibilities entrusted to you. Hope under your able guidance, ISC would scale up a greater height with your guidance and vision.

Congratulations to you Ms. Soundarya. Wishing her all the best.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations to Soundharya for being appointed as an editor. I wish her success as an editor and hope she does well.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My hearty congratulations to Ms Soundharya form being an editor. Best of luck for the future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Soundharya on being appointed as an editor. No doubt it is for your quality work here in ISC that you have been rewarded with this prestigious appointment. Wishing you all the best in your new role.
    Patience and perseverance pays

A big congratulations Soundharya for being appointed as an editor in ISC. Truly you deserved it and you proved it. Very happy to see this news for you. All the very best for all the upcoming achievements in your life.
    Do what inspires you !!

Thank you all for your congratulatory messages. Every time I enter ISC to tune my writing skills and creativity, but this time a new door has been opened by ISC for me to update my editing skills. Too happy! Special thanks to the management of ISC for giving me this golden opportunity. I wish to deliver good work, learn more and gain a lot of experience both as a writer and an editor at ISC. Thanks!

Congratulations to madam Soundarya to be part in editorial time.

Dear Soundharya
    Hearty congratulations on becoming an Editor at IndiaStudyChannel. May you have a long progressive and successful editorial journey with the site and beyond.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

Congratulations Soundharya, on your new role and may you climb higher up in the ladder of ISC, while imparting the knowledge that you already possess.

Welcome and congratulations to Ms. Soundharya, the new editor. Let me wish all successes to you in this assignment. Regards..
    tmsankaran

Congratulations Soundharya & welcome to the editorial section. Wishing you with more challenges ahead. Cheers!

• Sign In to post your comments