You must Sign In to post a response.
This thread has gone off the track and is now replete with personal references and hence locked.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Will China helps to build a worlds biggest air purifier in India?

As we have begged and borrowed many items and technologies from China.As recently China builds a worlds biggest air purifier in their country.As we know there is a lots of pollution in some of the hugely populated cities for example Delhi?Will China helps to build a world biggest air purifier in India which is the need of an hour?Knowledgeable members,please respond to the question.
    Wow that's a good news. Its a massive step. I think the help from China would depend on the government then. In past few months, actually years, we havent had very good relations with China. But China is very much into markets and investment. If they find the venture profitable they might help India set one purifier too. But purifiers are hardly a feasible solution. I think we should think about all other alternatives before building a purifier.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I don't think China will have any problem in building the world's biggest air purifier, if it is a profitable deal to them. China is in the way of expanding its business globally. As such if our country offers them the deal with a good profit, definitely China will come forward.
    But is it a correct solution, that is the doubt I have. Prevention is better than cure. Why to make the air spoiled and then again purify it. Pollution prevention is a better proposition than purifying the air. Containing the pollutants from entering into open air is the best solution. The air pollution prevention and greenery development is the best way, I feel

drrao
    always confident

Before we go ga-ga about this innovation, exclaim delightedly with "Wows" and talk about having something like that in our country, should we not first know its effectiveness? Would it really purify the air? Is it a long-term solution? What would be the costs of using this kind of innovation in terms of land used (denuding the environment) and finance required to build it? Moreover, should we not, in fact, take concrete steps as individuals to reduce our carbon footprints and seriously take initiatives to reduce air pollution? Or do we wait till the time comes when we will literally be walking around and working with masks 24x7 like much of Delhi's population is doing nowadays?
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

"As we have begged and borrowed many items and technologies from China"...................Who are 'we'? Does 'we' refer to Indians? If that is so, then kindly let me know what have we begged and borrowed from China. Eagerly waiting for your response/clarification.

I will have to take on this ----- head-on.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

The Railway bhogi's or compartments of Hyderabad metro rail are made in China.I don't know whether West Bengal has a metro rail or not?There are so many Smart Phones which are made in China.Car Accessories,Iron and steel machinery.Further more you google it....You will know....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

"The Railway bhogi's or compartments of metropolitan railways are made in China."--------First give me a credible link that Railway 'bhogis' are manufactured in China and India is importing Chinese-manufactured 'bhogis'. I think there are enough Indian bhogis.

You may refer Eenadu Paper (Telugu).

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/economy/logistics/chinas-train-maker-to-supply-coaches-for-nagpur-metro/article9612386.ece

https://www.metrorailnews.in/kolkata-metro-indian-rly-get-chinese-made-air-conditioned-coaches-february-2018/

A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

As far as I know, metro rail coaches are imported from Germany, Japan and Soth Korea and not from China. But of late, more and more metro rail coaches are manufactured in India. And India imports such coaches by paying money and not by begging.

I can't refer Eenadu paper because I can't read Telugu script.

In my subsequent responses, I will definitely take up the subsequent parts of your thread.

#653594, #653597, @ Bhushan, I would request you to change the words 'begged' & 'borrowed' from the thread. Hope you are well aware of the meaning of the terms and please do not try to equate these two terms with a business deal between two countries.

For your kind information, Kolkata, the capital of the state West Bengal is the first among the cities in India to introduce metro railway network in 1984.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

@Partha
    https://www.metrorailnews.in/kolkata-metro-indian-rly-get-chinese-made-air-conditioned-coaches-february-2018/

Hyderabad Metro rail compartments are imported from South Korea as the Official Social website of Hyderabad Metro rail confirms it
    https://twitter.com/hmrgov/status/1064857913288605696
    @Sankalan
    I don't aware of that whether Kolkata coaches are imported from China but my google information says yes A/c Coaches are imported from China. Kolkatta A/c Coaches are imported from China

"Will China helps to build a world biggest air purifier in India which is the need of an hour?"----------It can't be expected of the particular Member to know that the overall pollution level in major industrial cities of China is much worse than the pollution level in India. In fact, China is regularly chastised by the world community due to its alarming pollution level. Very recently, it has started trying (only trying) to fight a war against pollution.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Everything can be bought by money if the Indian government pays money for the same why not they will make this air purifier for us.

But we should not buy it from China when we are against the use of Chinese products.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Bhushan I agree with Sankalan you should change the words " begged and borrowed " from the thread as China is a country which doesn't do anything in charity. They charge high for anything or any technology they give us or to any country.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

@ Mr. Bhushan, don't get personal. 'Blind', 'Shakespeare', 'Modi' they are not part of the original thread and somehow brought in to make the discussion murkier. It is like the talk shows/debates shown in different news channels where one politician is accusing the other by using improper terminologies.

If the rakes are imported from China, the government is paying for them. They are neither 'begged' nor 'borrowed' for a certain period.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.