You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 11th -17th Nov'18 (Winners)

Now it's the time to announce the winners of the TOW for the week 11th-17th Nov'18.

The Winner of the TOW is –
    Neethu for the thread - My Dream for this beautiful country of ours!
    ~ A very simple thread that reflects the mind of a common man.

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Hakimuddin Khudaiwala for the thread - Do we really know the meaning of gentleman?
    ~ A well written thread that depicts the reality of the people about what they are.
    2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread - Is it possible to limit our choices?
    ~ A thread which highlights to be very simple and not to be selective in our daily life.
    3. Umesh for his thread - Is life on earth a rare phenomenon?
    ~An interesting thread to imagine the life outside the earth!

Members, please join with me to greet the winners.
    I thank ISC for the special prize given to me.

I also congratulate the other winners in this TOW result for their respective prizes.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners. All the winning threads are good and unique. Well done guys. Hope to see more good threads in future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

It is nice to see the results of TOW for the week 11th -17th Nov18. My hearty congratulations to all the winners. I hope the winners will continue their good work and get many more awards and rewards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

I thanks ISC for selecting my thread for the special award. It really motivate me to post qualitative threads as much as possible.
    I congratulate all the winners for the TOW for the week 11th -17 NOV 2018.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the TOW winners for that particular week.

Well done and keep it up. All the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My congratulations to the winner of the TOW and to my co-winners of the special prize. My special thanks to ISC for selecting me for the special prize. All the threads are wonderful and unique in their own way.

We are getting exciting forum posts from the members and also their valuable and thoughtful responses that is making this section vibrant. I wish all the best to all the members who keep on posting interesting threads on a regular basis. Well done and keep up the good work.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I really liked Hakimuddin's and Umesh's threads. Their thought process was different and gave rise to an interesting discussion. Glad that that their threads got recognition.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My hearty congratulations to Neethu for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all other Special prize award winners in this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I congratulate the winners, Ms. Neethu, Mr. Hakimuddin, Mr. Bhattacharya and Mr. Umesh. I read all these threads and found that these were written after a lot of thinking. These award-winning threads force us to ponder over the issues raised.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Thank you, everyone, for your wishes, To be honest, I was surprised to find my name as well and I am glad to one of the winner.

I extend my wishes to my co-winners as well! Great threads indeed!

Hearty congratulations to all the winners!
    Cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

“Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.