You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Alas! No Birthday Celebration

Today is 26th November. On this day, three events happened. The first one is the adoption of the Constitution by the Constituent Assembly. The second one was the painful attack on Mumbai by some barbarians. And the third one?

On 26th November, 2012, many intellectuals assembled in Delhi. Along with them, many common people also assembled. They hoped that a new form of political movement will start. Some selfless people would take Delhi and the entire country to a new height. The broom will clear all dust and dirt. The Aam Aadmi Party was born.

However, after six years, that enthusiasm is not witnessed among 'aam aadmi'. Nobody, including the founders of the party, has celebrated the birthday of Aam Aadmi Party.
    Above all, I have another reason for this day to be a special day as today is my wife's birthday. We have enjoyed the party today.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

If they have not celebrated, that means they have forgotten it. Another thing is also possible and that is they do not want people all over the country to remember that eventful day. Yes, people throughout the country expected a lot from AAP and that's why they did so well in the assembly elections. Now, I hope people are thinking in a different way and we need to wait for the election results to know the final outcome.

#653854, I wish Mrs. Gupta a Very Happy Birthday. This time we all in the ISC missed it but do not forget to invite us in the party next year.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Today we have many historical, painful, eventful and successful story. The day packed with. AAP may be celebrating today. One more addition I want to make, Today is birthday anniversary of Dr. Verghese Kurien known as Milkman of country. He is father of white revolution in India.

I wish Mrs. Gupta a very Happy birthday.

Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

I didn't know that yesterday was the birthday of Dr. Verghese Kurien. My respect for him.

Belated birthday wishes to Mrs. Gupta. May God bless her with happiness.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I think there was a thread regarding the birthday of Dr Verghese Kurien last year. My respects to the great man on his birthday. He brought white revolution in India.

How Aam Adami Party top people have forgotten to celebrate the day of the party creation? As mentioned by Prasanna they may be celebrating today. Probably Delhi Chief Minister was tied up somewhere with some other more important work with WB chief Minister Mamata or Andhra Pradesh Cheif Minister Chandra Babu Naidu.

It is very nice to note that Mrs Gupta has celebrated her birthday yesterday. My belated best wishes to her. I hope she and her family will have a happy and prosperous time during this year.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments