You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- October '18- Winner!

To appear in the sky of ISC may not be that hard a task, but to twinkle and keep shining there is not easy. And yet more tougher is to maintain the glitter and be there catching the attention of one and all. And it is in this context that we decided to award the Star of the Month award for the month of October to Sankalan Bhattacharya. Having registered and established his balanced and logical presence in different sections and also being an active participant in most of the contests, we have no doubt in bestowing this award on him.

The winner gets a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winner.
    My hearty congratulations to Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning star of the month award. You really deserve it. Hope to see such a wonderful contribution from your end in future also. All the best.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congrats Sankalan for getting this prestigious award. I was sure that you will get this award. Being a good contributor in most of the sections in ISC there was no one near you for the award. Your threads are always interesting and unique in its way. Hope to see more stuff from you in the future.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to Sankalan for getting selected for the Star of the Month award. He deserves the award and we should appreciate the ISC for selecting the right candidate for the award. I hope the award winner will continue his good work so that he can win many more awards and rewards in the coming days. All the best to the winner.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to Sankalan Bhattacharya for wining Star of the Month award- October '18.
    It is a well deserved one. Keep up the good work.Best Wishes.

Congrats for getting this prestigious award for the month of October.

I think you very well deserve this honour. Well done and keep up the tempo. Continue contributing in ISC.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Very happy to congratulate you, Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya, for winning the award of Star of the Month, October 2018. We, the ISCians expect more from your side. With warm regards.
    tmsankaran

My heartiest congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya. While it's good to see you there but at the same time wishing a best of luck for the future challenges as well. Cheers!

Thank you all for your best wishes. I can't believe that I am the winner of this award and I thank ISC for choosing me for this prestigious award. We all are getting opportunity in this platform to express our opinions on a given topic and we are also posting various important and interesting issues which are receiving wide attention.

We all are posting individually, but we are working as a big team. I am feeling wonderful for being a part of the great team.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Well done and congratulations to Sankalan for his Star of the month award which is definitely a coveted one.

Keep up your good contributions and I hope you will achieve many such milestones in your journey in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

My joyful congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya. I like to wish you all the best for your journey in ISC. You are a motivator to all. Once again congratulation on achieving the milestone.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for getting the Star of the month award for the month of October 2018. Getting this award is not an easy task as it needs consistent contributions in various sections of ISC. This definitely motivates other members to be active in this site.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Mr. Sankhalan for winning this award. This needs great dedication and consistency to grab such prestigious awards on virtual platforms like ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for being the winner of the star of the month award for the month of October 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.