You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The great singer Mohammad Aziz is no more.

I don't know if people know much about this singer. He was a very talented singer who gave his voice for over 2000 songs in different languages. He started his career with the playback singing in Bengali film Jyoti.

He started his career as a child artist. He was a fan of Rafi. After making debut he moves to Mumbai where he was given a break in Bollywood movies. He got fame from the song "Mard tangewala". After this, his fame went on increasing and in the 1980s and 90s, he got many awards for his songs. He has sung many songs with legendary Lata Mangeshkar, Alka Yagnik, Asha Bhosle.

This great singer died today in Mumbai at the age of 64 years due to cardiac arrest. I just read this news and went into his era. His voice was unique and melodious.I know he was not famous like Kishore Kumar, Mukesh and Rafi but still, he had his own niche.

I pray his soul rest in peace.
    I listened to a few songs sung by this singer. He is a good singer and he got many awards for his singing skills. As mentioned by the author this singer is not very well known to the present day generation. I feel very sorry to note that he is no more. Let his soul rest in peace. My condolences to the family of this deceased singer.
    drrao
    always confident

I pay my respects to this great singer. He might not have gained much popularity but could register that voice in the hearts of millions of music lovers. May his soul Rest in Peace!
    “Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments