You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of October '18- Winners!

With due apologies for the delay, we are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor Awards now. This award is recognition to consistent and valuable contributions made to specific sections during a particular period. And the winners are-

Wizard awards:

Articles-
    Vandana

Ask experts-
    Umesh

Jobs-
    Ravisankar

Forum-
    Dr Srinivasa Rao

Super Contributor:

Updates-
    Jenny

We could not place anyone for the photo section this time too.

The Wizards will get a cash reward of Rs 250/- each and the Super Contributor will receive Rs 100/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners of this special monthly award.
    My sincere congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and Super contributor awards for the month of October 2018. I am happy that I got the Wizard award for the month of October for Forum Section. I thank ISC for this.
    I wish all the winners will contribute more and win many more such awards in the coming months.

drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards. All of them made consistent and valuable contributions in the respective sections throughout the month and deserve the awards.

I wish all of them very best and hope to see more such contributions in the coming days.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the wizard and super contribution for the month of Oct 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to: Vandana, Umesh, Ravisankar & Dr Srinivasa Rao being winners of the Wizard Awards for month of October 2018.
    Congratulations to v for being selected as Super Contributor in Updates section.

Congrats to all the wizard and super contributor. It's good to see people getting awarded for their good work.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

I thank ISC for my award and the same time take this opportunity to congratulate the other winners for their respective award.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Hearty congrats to all the winners of these monthly awards in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulation to all the Wizards and super contributors for the month of October 18. May the magic of this wizards light up the ISC.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Congratulations to: Madam Vandana, Mr. Umesh, Mr. Ravisankar and Dr Srinivasa Rao being winners of the Wizard Awards for the month of October 2018.Appreciations to Madam Jenny for being the super contributor in the Updates section.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana madam, Umesh, Ravishankar for winning super contributor awards for Articles, Ask Expert, Jobs sections respectively. And also congratulations to Jenny for winning super contributor award for updates section for the month of October 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the winners who have received wizards and super contributor awards. Keep up the good work.

Thank you ISC and the ISC members for your wishes!!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.