You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 18th Nov'18 - 24th Nov'18 (Winners)

We are now announcing the result of the last week TOW contest i.e, TOW for the week 18th Nov'18 - 24th Nov'18.
    The Winner of the TOW is –
    Venkiteswaran for the thread - Talk less, click more.
    ~ A well crafted thread which speaks about the fading enjoyment of the celebrations becasue of excessive usage of social networking.

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Iti Tyagi for the thread - Hardships make you resentful or content?
    ~ A thread that depicts how to overcome hardship with a positive mind.

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread - Do not follow the heard, follow the heart.
    ~ The thread which reminds you to be thoughtful while following others.

The winner will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners. It was good to read these threads.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards under this TOW.

Well done and keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

Cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

I congratulate all senior award-winners for their excellent posts. They have won the ToW.

Congratulations to all the winners. The selected threads are very good and they deserve the awards. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more award in the coming days. I wish all the best to all of them.
    drrao
    always confident

Happy to see the names of winners. Congrats to each one of them, Messers Venkiteswaran, Tyagi and Sankalan. Continue your services enlightening the readers.
    tmsankaran

Congratulations to all the winners of this particular TOW.

Good contributions and keep it up.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

heartily congratulation to the winner of the TOW contest and the special prize winner. All the best for your future contribution to the site.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

My hearty congratulations to Mr Venkiteswaran for winning TOW award. I also want to congratulate Ms Iti Tyagi and Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning special prize for TOW.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My congratulations to the winner of the TOW and to my co-winner of the special prize. All the threads are meaningful and unique. My special thanks to ISC for selecting my thread for the special prize.

I wish all the best to the winners and to the other members for keeping the forum section vibrant. Keep it up!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Iti Tyagi and Sankalan Bhattacharya for getting TOW special prizes.
    I am happy in getting TOW prize for the entry. The thread actually came from my feeling from an experience in attending a wedding very recently.

Hearty congratulations to Mr Venkiteswaran for being the winner of the TOW award for the week 18th November to 24th November 2018. And I also congratulate Ms. Iti Tyagi and Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for being the winners of special prizes.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to the winner and special winners of TOW contest. Looking forward to more such vibrant and innovative threads in the forum section.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.