You must Sign In to post a response.
Looking for the best ways to spend the year-end and welcome 2019? Check out the informative articles submitted for a special contest - you can participate too by registering as a member!
  • Category: Reward Programs

Article contest: Best places to enjoy Christmas 2018 holidays/New Year 2019

Christmas/New Year is a beautiful occasion to enjoy with family and friends. Here is an opportunity for all of you to celebrate Christmas 2018/New Year 2019 with Santa Claus from ISC visiting you with lots of prizes!

General instructions:
    1. All articles should be submitted in ISC article section>> Travel and Tourism>>General.
    2. After submitting the article, remember to post the articles URL with a clickable link in a response to this thread. Then only we can consider it for awards.
    3. If your article is of a specific city or state, that can be brought out in the title and text as per the examples which are given in the list of sample topics mentioned below.
    4. All members including Editors can participate in this contest.
    5. Make sure the title contains the word Christmas/New year.
    6. You must provide at least one relevant link to any section of ISC,
    7. If you are trying to mention about services specifically for 2018/2019 year, then please mention the year in the title itself. Otherwise, you can write on general topics.
    8. In order to avoid the duplication of content, all participants should select one topic at a time and only after submitting it, they can select another topic.
    9. Participants should take care not to submit articles that are in draft mode.

Sample topics:
    1. Best beach resorts in (name of the place) for enjoying Christmas/New Year holidays
    2. Best resorts with shuttle services in (name of the place) for enjoying your Christmas vacation
    3. Top 5 water parks in (name of the place) for enjoying Christmas
    4. Best amusement parks in (name of the place) for enjoying the 2018 holiday season
    5. Top hill stations in (name of the place) where you can enjoy Christmas vacations
    6. Best houseboat tours in (name of the place) for enjoying Christmas vacation 2018
    7.Best places to enjoy the new year 2019 dinner and fireworks

Cash Awards:
    There will be a cash award of Rs 250/- for the 2 best articles. Also, there will be consolation prizes of Rs 100/- for 3-4 articles.

Important:
    The last date for submitting articles as an entry for this contest is December 15
    I have read this announcement just now. A small clarification in respect of Point No. 7 is requested.
    Point No. 7 states: "Best places to enjoy new year 2018 dinner and fireworks"---------It may be New Year 2019 or Year-ending dinner 2018.

Kindly clarify.

My entry for the contest is here:
    Hinglaj Resort in Gandhi Sagar for enjoying Christmas or new year holidays.

Honesty is the best policy.

I will write on "A trip to Jaisalmer to celebrate new year"
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Ghochuchandran will try to write an article on a trip to Tajpur during Christmas vacation.

1. Celebrating Christmas and New Year in Tokyo's capsule hotel
    2. Christmas and New Year in Pondicherry/Puducherry
    3. Why you should pick up Nepal as your Christmas and New Year destination.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

1. Celebrating Christmas and New Year in Tokyo's capsule hotels
    2. Add-the-coastal-flavor-of-Puducherry-to-your-Christmas-and-New-year
    3. Why should you pick Nepal as your holiday destination this Christmas

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I am planning to write an article on A trip to Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh for the vacations of Christmas/ New year.
    drrao
    always confident

My articles

1. Top 5 places to visit in South India during Christmas holidays

2. Best Hill Stations in Tamil Nadu to spend Christmas vacation

Since it is Christmas time, many of us are busy with a lot of preparations and spending time with relatives. Can this time limit to submit the article be increased to the end of this month. This is a humble request from a member who really wishes to participate.

I would be writing on
    1. The best water parks to enjoy your Christmas holidays in Hyderabad
    2. Best places to visit in Kolkata during New Year

Patience and perseverance pays

Here is my article for the contest on Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
    Visakhapatnam: The best place in Andhra Pradesh for enjoying Christmas/New year holidays

drrao
    always confident

Deleted by Sanjeev
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My articles for the contest

1. Best places to visit in Odisha for enjoying Christmas holidays

2. A trip around Ghatshila to enjoy the Christmas holidays

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Here are my articles
    1. 9 best water parks to visit in Hyderabad during Christmas
    2. 10 best places to enjoy your Christmas holidays in Kolkata

Patience and perseverance pays

My entry to the contest -
    Hill Town Nainital - the Perfect Getaway for Christmas and New Year

Knowledge is power.

Here is my entry:

Jagadalpur - A tourist destination during the Christmas vacation

Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.