You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

My first day at India Study Channel

Hi everyone,

My name is Sana and I am the newest member of this beautiful community India Study Channel. I love writing and sharing my knowledge. I believe, this platform will help me in every sense to cherish my hobbies and dreams.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sana
    Welcome aboard Sana,
    ISC for sure will stand up to your expectation and will help you in every way you would like it to. I hope you will learn a lot here as every member of ISC is helpful and cordial.

Welcome to India Study Channel.

Ataul Haque
    ISC member
    All about Indian people and Indian places!

Thank you so much for your kind words Ataul.

Thanks,
    Sana

A warm welcome Sana. Yes, you are in right place and among the right people. I found this site very balanced and at the same time respect views of the members. It gives a platform to members. You can express your view in various section. You can also show your creativity. You get feeds on your work and post that will help to improve at a certain level. Go through to explore your possibility in ISC. Welcome and congratulation for being an ISCian.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Welcome to the site Sana. Hope you enjoy the site as you will the opportunity to learn and learn here. Before proceeding further go through the "help" section and read FAQ so that you may know more about the site. I hope you will enjoy the site and enlighten us with your good writing skills.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Welcome to this site. If you have interests in creative writing, forum discussions and exchanging knowledge with the fellow members then you are at the right place. It is big site containing many sections to contribute and slowly you will come to know all about that. In the beginning it may look a bit complicated but ones you have read the help sections in details and start responding to people in the forum section you will have a feel of the place.

If you do not get clarified from the help topics feel free to post a thread for any query and believe me some of the members are always enthusiastic to tell the newcomers what they, being a bit senior, know about the site.

In addition to the routine activities, there are a lot of contests here basically to sharpen one's knowledge and creative writing skills and if you participate in them you will surely be benefited. If you are from computer background and know some basic HTML tags, you will be comfortable to link your entries for the forthcoming contests in the relevant threads.

So join us and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

Sana, a warm welcome to ISC! Since you love to write and share your knowledge, you will find this site very interesting. Surf through different sections of ISC and get an overview. Since this site is moderated, you must follow the forum posting guidelines and go through the help topics. I hope you will get all the answers of your queries in those sections and if you need any further guidance, all senior members are there to assist you.

Here everybody is cooperative and you will be able to learn a lot from here. With learning, you will be able to earn too with your valuable and thought provoking contributions and hope you will enjoy it. Wish you all the best.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Sana,
    My heartiest welcome to India Study Channel. May you contribute your best to ISC. Wish you all the Best.

My heartiest welcome to you, Sana. I hope you will have a very good time on this wonderful site, ISC. I hope we all will get benefitted from your valuable inputs through forum section and you will also get some additional inputs from others posts. Be regular on this site and start contributing to Article section, Ask Experts section, Forum section and job section. That will give you a good chance to learn many new things and you may get some earnings also. Try to read the articles in the top of the list of articles and pinned messages in the forum section. They will give you a good understanding of the ISC, its rules and regulations. Then start contributing within the rules and regulations of the site and as per the guidelines. I wish all the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Sana, a very warm welcome to you! With that crisp and concise introduction, you have proved yourself to be a member we need to take note of. I suggest you to read and understand the Posting Guidelines and all Help Topics. Referring a few of the earlier posts would also help.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

Welcome Sana, to the greatest educational website. If you has passion to write it is a very good platform which provide you the opportunities to learn and earn simultaneously. I request you read the two link provided by Saji Sir before starting of your journey. Hope to see you active in the different section of ISC. I request you should active in the forum and understand the working of the site.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Welcome to this ISC family Sana. To my experience, this suited both for your personal as well as for your professional personalities. In both the occasions you abide by a certain terms & conditions of this platform in order to proceed further & in case of missing of any of the terms & conditions you may get an objection from the team & in that case you may be restricted from certain sections.

Remember to use your original ideas with your submissions would be good enough in the starting of this journey. Best of luck.

Sana, welcome to Indiastudychannel forum.
    We await to see your writing contributions to this site.
    Best wishes.

I read all the messages, got overwhelmed to read such warm welcome.

Thank you,
    All

Regards,
    Sana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.